With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362369370371372
Results 3,711 to 3,714 of 3714

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

I come from the net
    Thanks. Meramon X's X Patch is only located on his right hand? Guard against Virus attacks? So he isn't the pure offense power type? Nice

Keramon X moved up to be quite powerful Child level just next to Lucemon. Tripled attack of "Crazy Giggle" and even eating Ultimate level one like Arkadimon Baby eh?

Gankoomon X's geta didn't get upgraded but enough to be used as offense/defense... Freaking epic.

Reference book update are all either special Digimon from the X3, or related to those Digimon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hexeblaumon
    Paledramon
    CrysPaledramon
    NoblePumpmon
    Ogudomon X
    Jesmon GX
    Jazamon
    Jazardmon
    Jazarichmon
    Metallicdramon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Is Pegasmon's new attack a reference to Rapidmon?

>Not only that, it can also fire purification beams from the crystals on its wings and forelegs (Golden Square).

I come from the net
    Rapidmon's Golden Triangle/Tri Beam only needs to draw triangle "circle" by posing to release the laser beam and it didn't have crystals. But maybe Rapidmon X can? Those As'maria gems?