With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 369 of 371 FirstFirst ... 269319359366367368369370371 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3702

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Agumon (Black) (X-Antibody)
    ■X抗体によるアグモン(黒)のデジコアへの影響
    通常のアグモンと同様、X抗体の影響により獰猛なデジモンとなった。アグモンが野生の本能に従いながら高い 攻撃力に身を任せた凶暴な狩りをする様は、もはや暴走とも呼べる恐ろしい光景だ。必殺技は口の中に溜めた炎 を一気に解き放つ『BBバーナー』。
    *The effect on Agumon (Black)'s Digicore due to the X-Antibody
    Similarly to regular Agumon, it became a more ferocious Digimon due to the effects of the X-Antibody. Agumon's violent hunting of prey, in which it relies solely on its high offensive power and acts purely on instinct, can only be called a rampage and is a fearsome sight to behold. Its Special Move is spewing out all of the fire stored in its mouth in one shot (BB Burner).

Ogremon (X-Antibody)
    ■X抗体によるオーガモンのデジコアへの影響
    気性の荒さや残虐性を大きく膨れさせ、嬉々として襲いかかる狂戦士へと変貌した。武器はエレキギターと電動 ノコギリが融合したアックスを持ち、魂(デジコア)の高ぶりをROCKのリズムに乗せて奏でる。必殺技はギ ターを振り下ろす『WEEK END』。さらにギターをかき鳴らせば、電撃とともに電動ノコギリが敵を八つ裂きにする恐ろしい技で ある。
    *The effect on Ogremon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
    Its cruelty and wild temperament have intensified, turning it into a crazed warrior that attacks others with glee. It wields an axe made by fusing an electric guitar and electric chainsaw together as a weapon, and uses it to play out its soul (Digicore)'s excitement in the form of a rock rhythm. Its Special Move is banging down with its guitar (WEEK END); it makes for an especially fearsome technique when it strums its guitar, creating an electric shock which, together with its electric chainsaw, tears the opponent into pieces.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    And just when I thought wasn't couldn't add more profiles in a single update, they add eighteen!
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Palmon X and Shakomon X's images released on the twitter.

Oh boy, it's look like it's unused concept arts ended up being printed accidentally without the final version art....

Junior Commander
    If you mean the hand-drawn aesthetics of Palmon X and Shakomon X, they've always been like that. It's just the artist(s)'s style.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They do look a little weird to me as well actually. Now that we have actual HQ art, the crayon style really stands out.

If they're going with the Rookies first, then we'll have official art for Keramon X and Jazamon soon, which will be seen for the first time, so that'll be neat. They'll prob do Ryudamon and Dorumon first, though. Four rookies probably means two days worth of tweets.

I come from the net
    The old pictures of Palmon/Shakomon X were smaller so I never knew it until the current images with high quality... Well I don't know how to say that.
    At least... Naoya got improved.

Dobermon X, DORUmon & Ryudamon's evo lines are good drawn but for some reasons DORUmon and Ryudamon at Child levels had no artist name on their first official cards....

New reference book update with a bunch more! We had larger art for most of them, so I'm embedding those instead of the small ones from the reference book.

Translations for the new stuff to come shortly hopefully!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hououmon X
    Angewomon X
    Cherubimon X (Virtue)
    Cyberdramon X
    Diablomon X
    Wizarmon X
    Duftmon X
    Dynasmon X
    Justimon X
    Ophanimon X
    RizeGreymon X
    Siesamon X
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Wonderful. I still wonder why it took them to release Diablomon X's profile soooo long time unlike Sakuyamon X.... Is it because of Keramon X?

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ■X抗体によるオファニモンのデジコアへの影響
    羽がクリスタルのように光り輝き、一目見るだけで心が満ち溢れ、穏やかな気持ちになるという。一輪の上にそ っと立つ姿も優雅さを際立たせている。 両肩のアーマーは分離・合体し、『エデンズランス』という武器にな る。そのエデンズランスを回転させて、周囲に魔方陣を大量に生み出し聖なる光を放つ『ホーリーマテリアル』 で邪悪な敵を焼き払う。
    *The effect on Ophanimon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
    Its wings shine like crystals, and it is said that anyone who takes even one look at them will find their hearts filled with content and be placed in a calm state of mind. Its elegance is especially apparent from the way it stands gently on its wheel. The pieces of armour on its shoulders are able to detach and combine to form the weapon "Eden's Lance". By twirling its Eden's Lance, it creates a myriad of magic circles around it that emit holy light, burning all wicked enemies to ash (Holy Material).

■X抗体によるエンジェウーモンのデジコアへの影響
    自身が持つ神聖な力が増幅され、エンジェウーモンが触れた火・地・風・水、それぞれのエレメントに清らかな 気を流すことができる。それにより、火は邪を追い払う効果を得て、大地はたちまち芽が出て花を咲かせ、水は 清浄され、風は触れたデジモンを穏やかな感情にさせるという。 必殺技は、周囲のエレメントから力を譲り受け雷撃の矢で放つ『グランドホーリーアロー』。
    *The effect on Angewomon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
    Not only has the divine power it possesses has increased, Angewomon is able to make purified energy flow through each of the elements -- fire, earth, wind, and water -- that it has touched. This results in fire gaining the ability to repel evil, sprouts instantly growing from the earth and blooming, water getting purified, and wind having a calming effect on the Digimon it blows on. Its Special Move is borrowing the power of the surrounding elements and firing and arrow of lightning (Grand Holy Arrow).

■X抗体によるサイバードラモンのデジコアへの影響
    頭の天辺から足の爪先まで特殊ラバー装甲が硬質な素材となって纏われた。その硬質は磨かれたような美しさが ある。動きに無駄が無く静かに移動し、ウィルス種デジモンを殲滅する。「イレイズクロー」はより鋭く強化さ れ、また羽に充填したワクチンエネルギーを尻尾から圧縮して放つ『エクストリームテイラー』という必殺技を 得た。
    *The effect on Cyberdramon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
    Its rubber armour has become a hard material, with a beautiful, polished finish, that covers its entire body from head to toe. It acts silently while carrying out its extermination of Virus attribute Digimon, making no unnecessary movements. Not only has its "Erase Claw" has been strengthened to have more cutting power, it has also gained the Special Move "Extreme Tailer", in which concentrates the Vaccine energy stored in its wings and fires it from its tail.

The rest have been translated by Ainz on Wikimon already, I think? A bit tired from work so I haven't checked thoroughly.