With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 368 of 369 FirstFirst ... 268318358365366367368369 LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3681

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

I come from the net
    Oh I see.

I went back to check Rasenmon Fury Mode when it first released in WTW news topic to remind but I didn't find any certain posts mentioning the "Gekkou" word's multiple meanings. I was so sure I saw other posted the multiple meanings of that Gekkou?

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Keemon
    いつも睨んでいる目つきの悪いスライム型デジモン。幼いながらも他者と群れることを嫌い身を潜めながら生活 している。隠れたところからちょっかいを出すことを好み、塗料が混ざった水鉄砲を口から吐き出す『プシュー 』で嫌がらせをする。
    A Slime Digimon with a nasty look in its eyes that is constantly scowling. Despite its young age, it dislikes herding with others and lives a reclusive life. It enjoys messing with others while staying hidden, pestering them by squirting water mixed with paint from its mouth (Pushuu 'Squirt').

Yarmon
    キーモンが進化したレッサー型デジモン。性格が捻くれ者になり、楽しそうに遊んでいるデジモンを見つけると 、口から吐き出す『ペイントスプラッシュ』でインクまみれにする。唖然としたデジモンを見てヤーモンは楽し んでいる。
    A Lesser Digimon that evolved from Keemon. It has a grouchy personality; whenever it sees Digimon playing and enjoying themselves, it will spit out its "Paint Splash" from its mouth and cover them in ink. Seeing the dumbfounded expressions on the Digimon's faces brings Yarmon joy.

Vamdemon X-Antibody
    ■X抗体によるヴァンデモンのデジコアへの影響
    顔や体は義体であり、本体はマントにある。腕もあるように見えるがダミーだ。デジコアの内部構造が強化され 、昼間でもフルパワーを発揮することが可能になった。必殺技は敵をマントで包み込み蝙蝠に変えてしまう『ヴ ァンパイアセオリー』と、マントの爪を突き刺しデータを吸い上げる『ブラッディドレイン』。
    *The effect on Vamdemon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
    Its face and body are merely disguises, and its real body is its cloak; it may appear to possess arms, but even those are just fakes. The inner framework of its Digicore has been strengthened, allowing it to unleash its full power even during the day. Its Special Moves are wrapping the opponent within its cloak and turning them into a bat (Vampire Theory), and stabbing the opponent with the claws on its cloak and absorbing their data (Bloody Drain).

Junior Commander
    Been looking into SGDL stuff recently and I've been wondering if there is a transcript or a translation of what Lucemon SM is saying whenever he uses his Divine Atonement attack in Digimon Savers: Another Mission?

The Western version replaced it with a short one-liner, but the Japanese version had a more elaborate incantation where he listed all seven sins and then said something about the seven sins and the Dark Area. The sins don't seem to be listed in any particular order (though Pride is listed last), and 愛欲 seemed to have been used instead of 色欲 for Lust.

Great to see Kiimon and Yaamon get some quality artwork after all this time. I apparently have a lot to catch up on after being out for a while.

Junior Commander
    with the X-Antibody Vamdemon gets closer to VenomVamdemon, having a "real" body and a "fake" body

I wonder if his X-Antibody Ultimate form will end up a mix of Venom and Belial

I come from the net
    Twitter finished all SGDL in X forms with large pics along with all other new X forms. What's next? Back to daily release of random Digimon with larger clear images?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Twitter finished all SGDL in X forms with large pics along with all other new X forms. What's next? Back to daily release of random Digimon with larger clear images?
    There are still Digimon in the Vpet that they haven't posted about yet. Bagramon as a random example.

Junior Commander
    They updated Ogremon X's art. His "electric guitar" axe is now a proper guitar. The colors are inverted too, with a black body and a red X instead of a red body with a black X.

He's really embracing that glam metal aesthetic with the makeup, studded leather, piercings, and now a guitar.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 08-04-2019 at 10:33 PM.

I come from the net
    And more bloody splatters.

No longer a hatchet. Axe guitar with electric sawbuzz fits this image as the official profile mentioned.

Surprised Ogremon X's weapon got redesigned. And Vamdemon X's mask sunglasses didn't reveal its eyes just completely covered with no see-through glasses or even with no holes for the eyes to see through. His "handsome" face does look so much better than I thought... Eh

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.