With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 367 of 369 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3681

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

I come from the net
    Arkadimon's "Matrix" is invisible attack that dissolves and absorbs the data to restore its energy after performing this. It's really impossible to defend against that or counterattack so it's unique "shield" technique in my view. Besides Chamelemon and Bakemon/Soulmon who can turn into invisible completely, I think "Matrix" is only one battle technique which is invisible not even all battle techniques of certain digimon ones can have... I think?

What "theme" you speak of? Did I miss something/overlooked?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Dot Matrix is an attack. The best defense may be a good offense, but it's no more a shield than Mega Flame is when it blocks Hydro Pressure in episode 2 of Adventure.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    With that post, you made it sound like it's no big deal even this "Matrix" made the ton of chapters about how to deal with this attack to counter...

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Fury is curious, since ReArise specifically uses "GM", but I suppose that's the beauty of translation.

I'm happy with how many Bandai have been putting up at once, and it's nice to see Filmon and Stefilmon's art. Will take time to get used to the next spelling of that one lol though I can't help but notice not all X forms from the pet have been put in there yet, I suppose that'll be next month or later.

Junior Commander
    Huh, Vamdemon X's true body is actually the coat itself?

I come from the net
    Wut? Like Nohemon but the coat wears that "Crotch" mask is the true form/body? Oh Zeus Thrist Vamdemon X got new technique due to X Antibody Effect, now he granted other way for his "immortality". Damn but importantly I need to see if he have eyes (Dracula form) or not... Needs bigger pic.

Fury... So why "G".......... Oh well it's much better than having two "Rage" modes.

We've already been over that the GM stands for Gekiko Mode, Gekiko being the Japanese word for Fury.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    We've already been over that the GM stands for Gekiko Mode, Gekiko being the Japanese word for Fury.

Yah but with that being the case you'd think RA would use FM.

They used GM because a Japanese person pronounces it Gekiko Mode. It's the same reason we have Shoutmon SH and Ballistamon SR instead of Shoutmon SW and Ballistamon SL.
    MY PROJECTS