With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 366 of 369 FirstFirst ... 266316356363364365366367368369 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3681

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

I come from the net
    Oh so that's how? I see. Thanks. Off to read those profiles

Junior Commander
    Lucemon X lost his Mode suffix but gained a level and is now an Ultimate, BTW

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonicEmperor View Post
    Bonus points if just like King Calamity, it jobs to a mechanical furball.
    It actually came true PLUS extra two hands forming like charging up kamehameha! Never seen that Demon X's wings have four hands. Ten limbs...

Demon X's artstyle really caught me off because I thought Ten'ya Yabuno drew him but no, it was Moriyama Soh. He might have multiple artstyle to draw. His drawing skills are pretty godly for mimicking V-Tamer artstyle of Demon Super Ultimate design like that.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well these demon lord x form confirm that an X evolution can give more power than an burst evolution digimon.

Of course it varies from digimon to digimon since the evolution seems to be about mastering and honing skills and abilities, general increase in power + massive increase in intellect, sometimes giving them a new + skills and abilities altogether.

If a normal mega has already mastered its skills and abilities, x evolution won't affect them much other than just a power boost.

Junior Commander
    There's no central rule to X-Antibodies, except that they're immune to the X-Program. No need to overthink things.

Sometimes, the X-Antibody draws out a Digimon's innate hidden potential. Other times, the X-Antibody boosts a Digimon's ability beyond its original potential. Occasionally, the X-Antibody doesn't do much more other than increase a Digimon's feral instincts. There's no singular constant pattern.
    Most of the time, it's just flavor text to justify or explain an X-Antibody's changed appearance. If there's very little change, it's justified that the original Digimon already had most of its latent power drawn out. If a part of a Digimon is enlarged, it's justified that the X-Antibody increased its size. If something is shrunken, it's justified that the X-Antibody compressed its data.

Now, we have the added variable of DarkKnightmon X and Lucemon X as precedents of X-Antibodies increasing a Digimon's level (unless you count Magnamon X, but Armor's a completely different issue). It's just an optional variable that can be chosen based on Bandai's wants or needs. They evidently wanted Lucemon X to be an equivalent level to the other SGDL in the X2 V-pet, so they increased his level; simple as that. After all, it would be strange if Lucemon X was the only Perfect-level Demon Lord and can ultimately evolve into one of the other Demon Lords in the V-Pet. The main reason Daemon X even mentions Super Ultimate is because it's referencing how Super Ultimate was a large part of Daemon's original background in V-Tamer and his relationship to the original Super Ultimate Digimon, Arcadiamon. None of the other X-Antibody Demon Lords mention Super Ultimate, probably because they have nothing to do with V-Tamer. Most likely, the only other X-Antibody that could potentially reference Super Ultimate, as a level, again in the future would be a theoretical Arcadiamon X.

I come from the net
    Call me crazy, since we have Lilithmon X, Ofanimon Falldown Mode X and Ladydevimon X, meaning we soon will have Ofanimon X and Mastemon X for sure maybe along with BlackTailmon X? To complete those lines for Tailmon just like that but still what about Patamon?!

Arcadiamon X, I bet it will have super OP "shield" matrix enough to be equal to Bryweludramon. The problem thing is, this second series of X V-pet for SGDL, there is no room for Arcadiamon X in the next series if it's final war theme trait shared in almost every "last" of any trilogy existing... Arcadiamon's role exists only for "sealed greater evil", artificial digimon, experimental subject digimon or mysterious evil etc. I see no reason to introduce it to X Antibody at that next series of this X V-pet, SGDL broke free of the seal and conquer this world and Royal Knights were deployed to stop them besides Demon X's profile clearly confirmed himself waiting patiently for the arrival of Royal Knights so he wasn't with Arcadiamon sadly. Unless if Arcadiamon X popped out of nowwhere with being "Secret Weapon deployed" role, sure why not?

I still want to see Hudiemon's official profile... Sigh how long? She better be in that trilogy of X VPet.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well Leviamon x has the ability to fly now and cast thunder storms that can obliterate an entire continent.

Plenty of others have gotten new additions as well like jesmon x, Minervamon x, sakuyamon x etc..

With that said I can't wait for examon x and gankoomon x reveals and there profile.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Call me crazy, since we have Lilithmon X, Ofanimon Falldown Mode X and Ladydevimon X, meaning we soon will have Ofanimon X and Mastemon X for sure maybe along with BlackTailmon X? To complete those lines for Tailmon just like that but still what about Patamon?!

Arcadiamon X, I bet it will have super OP "shield" matrix enough to be equal to Bryweludramon. The problem thing is, this second series of X V-pet for SGDL, there is no room for Arcadiamon X in the next series if it's final war theme trait shared in almost every "last" of any trilogy existing... Arcadiamon's role exists only for "sealed greater evil", artificial digimon, experimental subject digimon or mysterious evil etc. I see no reason to introduce it to X Antibody at that next series of this X V-pet, SGDL broke free of the seal and conquer this world and Royal Knights were deployed to stop them besides Demon X's profile clearly confirmed himself waiting patiently for the arrival of Royal Knights so he wasn't with Arcadiamon sadly. Unless if Arcadiamon X popped out of nowwhere with being "Secret Weapon deployed" role, sure why not?

I still want to see Hudiemon's official profile... Sigh how long? She better be in that trilogy of X VPet.
    Arcadiamon already has an impenetrable OP shield in Hackers Memory, so it's already canon, I guess.

As for Hudiemon, they'd just copy paste the one from Hackers Memory. I mean, they did for IceDevimon, and the Black Garurumons this year.

I come from the net
    Yeah first Leviamon was said to guzzle down the digital world then Leviamon X now can destroy the continents to sink from his Tri horns' lightnings (It made me imaged Leviamon X's horns shooting lightnings enough to sink the continents are like it's charging up the Railgun energy because in anime/games, the Railgun weapons always have three extreme long length of barrels to charge up energy).

Yeah Arcadiamon's unique ability showed up in Hacker's Memory but it is only shown protecting himself while Brywelumon's shields said it is capable of covering the entire world with its barriers. So Arcadiamon's uniqueness is "lost" against Bryweludramon. So "Arcadiamon X" better have far improved or unthinkable concept of "shield" not even "OP" could describe that.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I'm not sure why an Arkadimon Super Ultimate X would have some kind of "shield" mechanism. It's not really part of its theme.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net