With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 364 of 372 FirstFirst ... 264314354361362363364365366367 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3714

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Pusumon
    Baby I/Slime/-
    Attacks: Oshaburi [Pacifier]
    全身の綿のように柔らかい毛が生えたスライム型デジモン。頭頂部にある黄色い毛だけはそこそこ硬い。常にお しゃぶりが無いと落ち着かず、失くしたりすると大声で泣き続ける。息を吸い込んで身体を大きく膨らませ、体 内に貯め込んだ空気と共におしゃぶりを飛ばし、敵を威嚇する。
    A Slime Digimon whose entire body is covered in soft, cotton-like fur; only the yellow hairs sticking out of its forehead are fairly hard. It grows restless without its pacifier, and will cry loudly and incessantly if its pacifier is lost. It is able to expand its body by taking in a deep breath and shoot that inhaled air out together with its pacifier in order to intimidate the opponent.

Pusurimon
    Baby II/Lesser/-
    Attacks: Chikuchiku Rolling [Prickly Rolling]
    背中に黄色い針が生えた四足型のレッサー型デジモン。いつも元気に走り回っており、たまに立ち止まったかと 思うとその場で眠ってしまう。得意技は、全身の毛を硬く逆立て、小さくまるまった体で回転して跳ねながら体 当たりをする『チクチクローリング』。
    A quadrupedal Lesser Digimon with yellow spines growing from its back. It is always running around energetically, though it will sometimes appear to stop in its tracks when in reality it has just fallen asleep on the spot. Its Signature Move is causing the fur covering its body to stand and harden, then curling itself into a ball and doing a jump-tackle while spinning (Chikuchiku Rolling).

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    bandai fixed a typo, shocked pikachu face here
    Technically speaking khaos is a valid transliteration of Greek χάος, it's just that the latinisation as chaos is more well known to modern audiences. I actually had to note that the Japanese name Chimairamon is based on the transliteration of Chimera as "Chímaira".

It's all Greek to me.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Pusumon and Pusurimon look friggin’ adorable in their official art.

Not sure if this is the right thread but it looks like they're continuing the X Antibody story on Twitter, but I can only machine translate i so I may be wrong. I think there was a card with Ulforce X fighting Demon so maybe it refers to that? Maybe Demon X soon?https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...05873049210881
    Last edited by flintlock; 06-04-2019 at 10:04 PM.

I come from the net
    Demon X. Wow didn't see that coming. Didn't know GranDracmon can grant free X-Antibodies... If he is doing the same thing like MetalGarurumon X in the movie granted Tokomon, his X form but he won't die... I'm pretty sure he is GRANDRACMON....

I could imagine Demon X is like Jeweled Demon Dragon King - Red Daemon Calamity aka Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity's appearance it'd be awesome. Hmm deja vu?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    It makes sense considering Demon is a contender in the battles to decide the rule of the Old Digital World. Although this is an exceptional case, it may lead to explain why some non X-Antibody Digimon like Erismon, Sistermon Ciel, Damemon, Cho•Hakkaimon, Yatagaramon, Belial Vamdemon, Valdurmon, Rafflesimon, Platinum Numemon...are still alive in a world full of X-Program radiation. The Royal Knights are the protected ones of Yggdrasill and I'm pretty sure the SGDL but for Beelzebumon X-Antibody count with the favour of GrandDracumon. Hmmm interesting to see how this may continue...

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Would a competent translator mind translating Lilimon X's profile for me?

リリモンと真っ向から勝負すると、どんな恐ろしいデジモンでも軽いノリで挨拶され、脅しても軽く一蹴されて しまう。しかし、たまに無視することがあり、無視されたデジモンは逆にショックを受けるという。気まぐれで お転婆な性格に拍車がかかり、恐いものが無く、ある意味最強のデジモンとなっている。自分が一番になりえる 存在と心得ているため、ティアラやリボンで美しく飾り立てているが、泣き出すと駄々をこねて両足で蹴りまく る『スリーピーバッド』を見境無く放ち、ワガママさも断然パワーアップしている。
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Demon X. Wow didn't see that coming. Didn't know GranDracmon can grant free X-Antibodies... If he is doing the same thing like MetalGarurumon X in the movie granted Tokomon, his X form but he won't die... I'm pretty sure he is GRANDRACMON....

I could imagine Demon X is like Jeweled Demon Dragon King - Red Daemon Calamity aka Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity's appearance it'd be awesome. Hmm deja vu?
    Bonus points if just like King Calamity, it jobs to a mechanical furball.

Their twitter have been updating the story with every Demon Lord every day minus weekdays. I'm pretty sure the vpet already explained why there are regular Digimon returning and the Demon Lords are invading the new Digital world.

I come from the net
    Wow finally. Beezlebumon picture is now bigger in the high quality and somewhat brightened? His shoes were surely hard to see but now I see it clearly in nice details!