With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 363 of 367 FirstFirst ... 263313353360361362363364365366 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3663

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Garurumon (Black)
    Adult/Beast/Virus
    ウィルス種のガルルモン。肩から伸びているブレードは、触れるものは全てを切り裂くほど強烈。ホネを集める のが好きで地中に埋めているが、イタズラ好きのドリモゲモンにコッソリ持って行かれることもあるらしい。必 殺技は、口から吐く高熱の青い炎『フォックスファイアー』
    A Virus attribute Garurumon. The blades extending from its shoulders are so sharp that they slice apart anything they touch. It loves collecting bones and burying them in the ground, though there appear to have been cases of these bones being quietly stolen away by prank-loving Drimogemon. Its Special Move is breathing blue, high-temperature flames from its mouth (Foxfire).

Were Garurumon (Black)
    Perfect/Beast Man/Virus
    ウィルス種のガルルモンから進化したデジモン。2本足になりスピードは落ちたが、その分強い攻撃力で両腕を 使った技を身につけた。必殺技は、両腕のカギヅメで敵を切りさく「カイザーネイル」。
    A Digimon that evolved from a Virus attribute Garurumon. Its speed has fallen due to becoming bipedal, but it makes up for that with a powerful, newly-attained technique which utilises both of its arms. Its Special Move is tearing the opponent apart with the sharp claws on its hands (Kaiser Nail).

Metal Garurumon (Black)
    Ultimate/Cyborg/Virus
    体中に冷気系の兵器を装備したウィルス種のメタルガルルモン。鼻先の「レーザーサイト」で獲物をキャッチす ると、敵味方に関わらずしつこく追い回して、ミサイルを撃ち込む恐ろしい性格だ。必殺技は、すべてのものが 一瞬で凍りつく冷気『コキュートスブレス』。
    A Virus attribute Metal Garurumon whose entire body is armed with cold-based weapons. It has a fearsome personality, in that once the 'Laser Sights' on its snout lock onto its prey, it will pursue them relentlessly and bombard them with missiles regardless of whether they are friend or foe. Its Special Move is a blast of cold air that freezes everything in an instant (Cocytus Breath).

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Thank you!
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Reference Book Updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A few fun and different choices this time. The reference book and it's magical translations also appears to have a new translation for Bulcomon... so we're on the 3rd (4th?) English translation for his name.

Erismon
    Bulcomon
    Surfymon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It's the third one, with Bulcomon, Blucomon, and now... that, lol. Make your mind up, Bandai. Blucomon seems like the best choice. they should've put their evolution lines with them tbh, or at least one at a time, but I guess they'll come eventually.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Surfimon
    Ultimate/Cyborg/Vaccine
    水棲系のデジモンが、水中以外でも素早く動けるように改良されたデジモン。プライドが高く魚のように群れる 事を嫌う、一匹狼的な性格をしている。必殺技は、体中に生えているトゲをチェーンソーのように回転させて攻 防を同時におこなう『バリアブレード』と、頭部にある第三の目から飛び出すホバーリングボード「ダッシュス ライダー」で、光速のスピードまで加速して突撃する『ライトニングカッター』。
    While it is an Aquatic Digimon, it has been upgraded to allow it to move quickly even out of water. It has the personality of a lone wolf, and dislikes schooling like fish due to its great pride. Its Special Moves are rotating the spikes protruding from its body like a chainsaw, so that they simultaneously perform the role of both offense and defense (Barrier Blade), as well as riding the hoverboard "Dash Slider" that it makes appear from the third eye on its head, accelerating to light speed and then performing a charging attack (Lightning Cutter).

here is the profiles of the new dragons from digimon linkz:

rookie:

翼を使って高い場所から滑空はできるが、羽ばたかせて浮上することはできない。少し気が弱く警戒心が強めで 、昼夜問わず動く物体が周囲にいると気にする。

attack: ココンピック

champion:

高速で飛ぶことができ、さらに足があるため垂直離着陸、ホバーリングも可能である。索敵が趣味という変わり 者で、周囲の状況把握を怠らない。暗視・熱源・超音波などの機能を有しており、気付かれずに近寄ることは不 可能とされる。

attack: ソニックバルカン

ultimate:

空中戦に特化し音速飛行するデジモン。ドッグファイトはお手の物で戦った敵の撃墜数は数知れない。脚部を持 つため、地上スレスレも障害物の多い区域も音速飛行の妨げにならない。

attack: メッサースパイラル

mega:

デジタルワールド最上空を光速で飛ぶデジモン、その姿は他の飛行デジモンでも捉えることは叶わない。メタリ ックドラモンが空高くから羽ばたかせれば、デジタルワールドの調和を保つ不思議な粒子が広がっていくと、一 説では伝えられている。

attack: レーザーカノン

credit:

https://chortos.selfip.net/digimonlinkz/monsters/9073

https://chortos.selfip.net/digimonlinkz/monsters/9074

https://chortos.selfip.net/digimonlinkz/monsters/9075

https://chortos.selfip.net/digimonlinkz/monsters/9076

Junior Commander
    While it was evidently clear before, Metallicdramon's domain seems to be high above in the sky, probably to parallel with Volcanicdramon's domain deep beneath the earth. (Edit: The story chapter for Metallicdramon is quite aptly named "Dragon's Light: When Heaven and Earth are linked")

With the advanced technology, the association with the sky/heavens (space?), and "mysterious particles"; I'd like to think that maybe JAXA is one possible source for Jazamon's name, though it seems a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 04-25-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Reference Book Updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The same week Erismon's Ultimate was introduced we get reference book entries for 2 of his lower forms (and I believe this is the first time we've seen their profile artwork), plus UltimateChaosmon!

Pusumon
    Pusurimon
    UltimateChaosmon

woohoo, we get to see pusumon outside of that one random tweet! how unexpetcted. Why not the other forms with them!? maybe they'll come with the two megas+champion+ultimate then... lol