With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 360 of 367 FirstFirst ... 260310350357358359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3663

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Digimon Next artist has posted artwork on Twitter and said that Digimon Next was supposed to be a manga adaption of Savers, but due to delay Next became it's own thing

https://twitter.com/Takeshi_Okano/st...84447932702721

https://twitter.com/Takeshi_Okano/st...89137982500865
    Last edited by Muur; 01-15-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Junior Commander
    It was already pretty evident before that they were the corresponding manga and anime for the same Digimon "generation." Their debut releases were only a few months apart from each other, and Next shared many of the same elements as Savers; such as the Digivice iC and the 2006 Agumon, Gaomon, and 2006 Falcomon lines. The main thing that wasn't clear until now was why they were so different from each other to begin with; but then again, there was already a precedent in vastly different corresponding works of the same generation with the V-Tamer manga and Adventure anime.

I feel like original story is better to do.

plus it brought us Norn

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Just shocks me WGmon and MG weren't already in there.

In fact, all but Megidramon not being in there shocks me
    They were already there, before 2010. However, a few profiles were lost (among other stuff) when they updated the site for the Xros Wars era, included these.

Some people has complained about this, saying that they are lazy and that they should have added those profiles back years ago.
    WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X were never on Digimon Reference Book. They had profiles on the v-pet pages, but never reference book.

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Kuzuhamon Miko Mode
    Ultimate/God Man/Data (attacks are the same as regular kuzuhamon)
    A form Kuzuhamon takes when it performs Shinto rituals and listens to God's will. It seldom fights in Miko Mode, but has strengthened its ability to exorcise evil spirits. [profile is identical to sakuyamon miko mode]

Greymon (Blue)
    Adult/Dinosaur/Virus
    A Virus attribute Greymon with a bluish-black body. While it has been called a 'feral Greymon' due to its more violent disposition, it is in no way a lone wolf, and possesses enough intelligence to work together with its allies as a team. Its Special Move is a blast of high-temperature flames spewed from its mouth (Mega Flame).

Shoutmon (King Ver.)
    XW level/Small Dragon
    A Shoutmon with a valiant air, and a yellow scarf that flutters in the wind. Its strength has increased drastically as a result of its training, and its performances, in which it uses its McField-brand mic, shine especially bright.
    Its Special Moves are facing its mic and letting out a passionate, maximum volume shout (Soul Crusher), putting on a polished mic performance and unleashing its boujutsu techniques (Rowdy Rocker), and hurling a passionate fireball containing its heart and soul (Rock Damashii), which have all been powered-up.

One thing I always liked about Kuzuhamon: Miko Mode is that she has a few more changes from Sakuyamon than just different colors. Her pants are torn a little bit, she's not wearing sandals, she has a different weapon, she has no bracelets, her hair's a little shorter, and even the "stitches" connecting her sleeves to her top are a slightly different shape; V-shaped instead of Sakuyamon's X-shaped ones. I wish more recolored Digimon had more little differences like that, it'd make them much more interesting.

huh, I guess Shoutmon permanently digivolved in Hunters all this time into Shoutmon (King). Neat.

Also means Shoutmon -> OmniShoutmon is a warp digivolution.

Now put Shoutmon (King) into the next Story game so that we're not going from Rookie -> Mega with Shoutmon -> OmniShoutmon, it takes a lot of effort to do that digivolution!

Kuzuhamon with that random moon
    Last edited by Muur; 01-24-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Junior Commander
    It doesn't necessarily mean that Shoutmon (King) is a different Digimon from Shoutmon, at least not different enough to be treated as a completely different evolution stage. Shoutmon (King) still has the exact same special attacks as regular Shoutmon, and he (presumably) still has access to the same Xros forms as regular Shoutmon, unlike OmniShoutmon who has different Xros forms like DX and EX6.

King is probably just a different state of the same Digimon, like how Justimon Accel Arm and Justimon Critical Arm each have their own separate DRB entries.

Edit: The TCG also use Shoutmon (King) interchangeably with regular Shoutmon, both versions are treated as just Shoutmon and both being treated as Level-III (Rookie) equivalents. Only difference is that Shoutmon (King) is categorized under the group Digimon King.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 01-24-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    To be fair, Adult and Perfect level Whamon share both Jet Arrow and Tidal Wave while Burgermon Adult shares the Delicious Patty attack with its Child stage.

Justimon Accel Arm and Justimon Critical Arm can be seen as subspecies under a collective species name like MegaKabuterimon and PawnChessmon and KnightChessmon.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 01-24-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!