With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 358 of 360 FirstFirst ... 258308348355356357358359360 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3594

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

  1. #3571
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    People are bitching on the internet? I'm shocked. Really, I wish the longtime fans who hate Digimon so much actually would give up on it so we didn't have to listen to them anymore. Also, I love how all of these people think they're intimately familiar with Bandai's inner workings.
    if that so then the franchise eventually will be just something adventure-related or probably die off since these fans are those who are still supporting the franchise with their new product since long ago.

    also I think it's believable enough, since Bandai usually rotate the staffs into another project, for example Habumon was ordered to work on Summon Night 6 while Next 0rder was handled by a Gundam's producer. Even the new co-producer working with Habumon (Tsuzuki Katsuaki) was a representative for several shonen jump games like Gintama, Dragon Ball, Jojo, etc

  2. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    if that so then the franchise eventually will be just something adventure-related or probably die off since these fans are those who are still supporting the franchise with their new product since long ago.
    The franchise will become what it needs to. If that means it takes a break, oh well. It's happened before, and we all lived.

    By and large despite the whining of many people, any attempt Bandai or Toei has made to go 'past' Adventure has ended with one logical conclusion... despite peoples complaints, they want more of it.


    Do you think it's an accident that Cyber Sleuth had the Adventure 15 logo slapped on it in promotion and was heavily advertised with Agumon/Gabumon/Omegamon? Or that Survive is basically a twist on Adventure? They know their audience.


    also I think it's believable enough, since Bandai usually rotate the staffs into another project, for example Habumon was ordered to work on Summon Night 6 while Next 0rder was handled by a Gundam's producer. Even the new co-producer working with Habumon (Tsuzuki Katsuaki) was a representative for several shonen jump games like Gintama, Dragon Ball, Jojo, etc
    The idea that staff would just sit and work on one thing continually suggests a rather wide misunderstanding of how things work in producing content. (It does happen, but in no way is it a universal thing.)

    Just based on release date, Next Order was almost certainly being made 'before' Cyber Sleuth even came out, which is why it was a different team. Habu went and worked on something else, came back for the 'remaster' of that game.



    As for Gundam.. one of the most popular Gundam things in recent memory is the 'Build' subfranchise. It's had 3 shows.

    All 3 have different directors, despite the second one being a relatively direct sequel to the first.


    The new big Gundam movie is Gundam NT, a sequel to Gundam Unicorn. With a new director and writer.


    Pretty Cure tends to cycle the people in charge most years also for the recent shows as far as I'm aware.



    People aren't really 'that' bothered that staff changes. It's just a generic target to try and blame.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  3. #3573
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    The franchise will become what it needs to. If that means it takes a break, oh well. It's happened before, and we all lived.

    By and large despite the whining of many people, any attempt Bandai or Toei has made to go 'past' Adventure has ended with one logical conclusion... despite peoples complaints, they want more of it.


    Do you think it's an accident that Cyber Sleuth had the Adventure 15 logo slapped on it in promotion and was heavily advertised with Agumon/Gabumon/Omegamon? Or that Survive is basically a twist on Adventure? They know their audience.


    also I think it's believable enough, since Bandai usually rotate the staffs into another project, for example Habumon was ordered to work on Summon Night 6 while Next 0rder was handled by a Gundam's producer. Even the new co-producer working with Habumon (Tsuzuki Katsuaki) was a representative for several shonen jump games like Gintama, Dragon Ball, Jojo, etc
    The idea that staff would just sit and work on one thing continually suggests a rather wide misunderstanding of how things work in producing content. (It does happen, but in no way is it a universal thing.)

    Just based on release date, Next Order was almost certainly being made 'before' Cyber Sleuth even came out, which is why it was a different team. Habu went and worked on something else, came back for the 'remaster' of that game.



    As for Gundam.. one of the most popular Gundam things in recent memory is the 'Build' subfranchise. It's had 3 shows.

    All 3 have different directors, despite the second one being a relatively direct sequel to the first.


    The new big Gundam movie is Gundam NT, a sequel to Gundam Unicorn. With a new director and writer.


    Pretty Cure tends to cycle the people in charge most years also for the recent shows as far as I'm aware.



    People aren't really 'that' bothered that staff changes. It's just a generic target to try and blame.
    Agumon/Gabumon/Omegamon are indeed the mascot of the franchise, just like Jibanyan for Yokai Watch or Pikachu for Pokemon, or Suezo for Monster Farm. It's understandable, but they aren't necessarily "adventure". It has become of their own. In fact, the Agumon/Gabumon stuff has been since the first digimon world, before the anime. And Omegamon is the most popular high-end digimon among other, we can see why things like Blue Eyes White Dragon, Black Magician, Stardust Dragon were treated the same. Agu/Gabu/Omega are always there so that people who are new to digimon know well what digimon is well known for. We knew this from Savers and XW.

    If you said that "despite peoples complaints, they want more of it", I don't think it's really true. Despite Tri's success, there has been major complaint from the fanbase in Japan with how ticket sales rapidly decreased after the first episode. People want balanced things, not overwhelmed milking, like the person said above, they don't want good-looking mons but doing literally nothing with it, like GraceNovamon. It's like the staffs created GraceNova for just pleasing Apolo & Diana fans, but just with the existence, they never describe the lore deeper, they haven't done anything nice for its debut, how people will know GraceNova well? Will it be just as forgotten as Ogudomon in the end?

    About Bandai Namco, if Ne0 was before CS, so what? if the upcoming new Digimon Story is also before Survive but with same producer, how can it work? IMO it's not a good excuse.

    I don't really understand well about Gundam, but from GBF 1 into GBF Try, it went quite downhill much AFAIK. Try is surely a sequel, but IMO it's not a direct one since the characters are mostly completely different, despite in same universe, probably this is similar to Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go (until WGP) and Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go MAX. I guess being different director isn't really a problem if the person understand it well firstly. The Build Divers is the same, different characters, same universe.

    no comment about Gundam NT, but I saw that the director is someone experienced in another gundam work.

    about Precure, surely every precure isn't related, they're like sentai series or rider series, each of their own. But as far as I see, most of the directors are familiar with previous precure series. They even had a digimon anime director (Kaizawa Yukio) as one in precure.

    to be honest, I know the comparison isn't apple to apple, I myself don't really care if a new digimon series has new staffs working on it (except if direct sequel), like from Adv/02 to Tamers or Savers or XW. They can always introduce another concept for a new digimon anime, but then digimon itself isn't a franchise with anime as source material unlike pretty cure or gundam, they don't really have their permanent concept. Digimon is like Pokemon, and what I'm concerned about is about the staffs working on Bandai, the primary corporation for digimon franchise, not TOEI.

    For the gundam's anime typo, it's something minor and surely can be considered typo, but in terms of digimon, their "typo" couldn't be considered typo at all, they even wrongly giving information of a digimon's profile, or even calling digimon a pokemon. It's like giving information saying agumon is not a child level. And with the staffs randomly putting Shoutmon X4K in the artbook without any correlation is already blunder. It's like they don't care if such digimon didn't exist in pendulum 20th anniv or it's not a proper evolution of something, they just put it blindly. I'm suspicious that the staffs working in Bandai doesn't understand digimon at all.
    Last edited by DATS24; 12-16-2018 at 04:00 AM.

  4. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Agumon/Gabumon/Omegamon are indeed the mascot of the franchise, just like Jibanyan for Yokai Watch or Pikachu for Pokemon, or Suezo for Monster Farm. It's understandable, but they aren't necessarily "adventure". It has become of their own. In fact, the Agumon/Gabumon stuff has been since the first digimon world, before the anime. And Omegamon is the most popular high-end digimon among other, we can see why things like Blue Eyes White Dragon, Black Magician, Stardust Dragon were treated the same. Agu/Gabu/Omega are always there so that people who are new to digimon know well what digimon is well known for. We knew this from Savers and XW.
    I mean, it's because of Adventure.


    If you said that "despite peoples complaints, they want more of it", I don't think it's really true. Despite Tri's success, there has been major complaint from the fanbase in Japan with how ticket sales rapidly decreased after the first episode.
    At least look up numbers for anime sales/tickets in general before making a random statement that is just entirely wrong.

    For anime releases it is normal, and reasonably expected, for it to drop off in that manner. While there are always exceptions, there isn't a thing about the overall curve for tri. that looks negative.


    There is a reason Toei noted it in multiple financial reports, and had more Adventure starting production before tri. was finished.

    This is also why as tri. went on, we kept getting more and more 'stuff', be it events, Digimon products in general , etc. Because tri. was making people more interested in Digimon in a way that 'nothing' had it in a long time.



    People want balanced things, not overwhelmed milking, like the person said above, they don't want good-looking mons but doing literally nothing with it, like GraceNovamon. It's like the staffs created GraceNova for just pleasing Apolo & Diana fans, but just with the existence, they never describe the lore deeper, they haven't done anything nice for its debut, how people will know GraceNova well? Will it be just as forgotten as Ogudomon in the end?
    They introduce new and interesting looking Digimon all the time. Not all of them are going to be used all the time, some may never be used past a handful of times. In an ongoing franchise that introduces new things a lot it happens.

    In fact, I believe Watanabe has gone over this before... Digimon get created for use, and not all of them will be used heavily, so they create the profiles for them to give them some details for people to enjoy.

    Not every character is going to be followed to the degree some people want.


    About Bandai Namco, if Ne0 was before CS, so what? if the upcoming new Digimon Story is also before Survive but with same producer, how can it work? IMO it's not a good excuse.
    You've sort of made the point though... People constantly use Gundam, Pretty Cure, etc. as examples of things that get all kinds of content, and how that should be Digimon. It simply isn't possible to produce wide ranges of content with minimal teams that stay static.

    Part of the way you add new and interesting content and styles is you get new visions in.




    I don't really understand well about Gundam, but from GBF 1 into GBF Try, it went quite downhill much AFAIK. Try is surely a sequel, but IMO it's not a direct one since the characters are mostly completely different, despite in same universe, probably this is similar to Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go (until WGP) and Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go MAX. I guess being different director isn't really a problem if the person understand it well firstly. The Build Divers is the same, different characters, same universe.
    Try is a sequel to Build Fighters, and was marketed as such. Divers is a 'franchise' sequel, in the sense that it's the next part of that 'series', but is disconnected. Try certainly has issues, major ones. But it's how that arm of the franchise expands and adds new things. By trying new things. Try isn't Fighters, and neither is Divers, as it should be.



    no comment about Gundam NT, but I saw that the director is someone experienced in another gundam work.
    Yes, he directed a few short pieces of Thunderbolt. One each for 1 and 2 (15 to 20 minutes each.) But he didn't just sit there and direct those and wait for more Gundam. He's directed a wide range of material. He also directed a few episodes of Reconguista, which ironically feeds back to the main point. Reconguista was made by Gundam's creator, who often only comes back to Gundam nowadays once in awhile. And he comes back with new and different knowledge.


    about Precure, surely every precure isn't related, they're like sentai series or rider series, each of their own. But as far as I see, most of the directors are familiar with previous precure series. They even had a digimon anime director (Kaizawa Yukio) as one in precure.
    That.... has nothing to do with what I said. Pretty Cure was one of the examples you (in your quoted material) gave as a 'stable' show. While also complaining that Bandai rotates staff on Digimon. But Pretty Cure rotates staff all the time.


    to be honest, I know the comparison isn't apple to apple, I myself don't really care if a new digimon series has new staffs working on it (except if direct sequel), like from Adv/02 to Tamers or Savers or XW. They can always introduce another concept for a new digimon anime, but then digimon itself isn't a franchise with anime as source material unlike pretty cure or gundam, they don't really have their permanent concept. Digimon is like Pokemon, and what I'm concerned about is about the staffs working on Bandai, the primary corporation for digimon franchise, not TOEI.
    I mean, let's be honest. Digimon is primarily an anime. The anime is the 'crux' of the franchise. It wasn't always, but Digimon as it is now leads with anime, even when it ISN'T anime.

    Cyber Sleuth is 'an anime game' for an anime that doesn't exist basically. Bandai does tons of products that, of course, have little to do with the anime, but that stuff is aimed at the anime 'audience'. Even something like the 20th Anniversary V-Pets, while being aimed at those original fans, are largely aimed at the old anime audience because huge swaths of it is the same audience.

    Most arms of the franchise borrow huge elements from the anime, because that's what the most popular part has been since it's creation.



    For the gundam's anime typo, it's something minor and surely can be considered typo, but in terms of digimon, their "typo" couldn't be considered typo at all, they even wrongly giving information of a digimon's profile, or even calling digimon a pokemon. It's like giving information saying agumon is not a child level. And with the staffs randomly putting Shoutmon X4K in the artbook without any correlation is already blunder. It's like they don't care if such digimon didn't exist in pendulum 20th anniv or it's not a proper evolution of something, they just put it blindly. I'm suspicious that the staffs working in Bandai doesn't understand digimon at all.
    None of this is that abnormal to be honest. The original Zelda had a typo that wasn't fixed for 30 years. Conan O'Brien used to put mistakes people caught on the air and mock the idea that it should be perfect. The game Pharaoh's Tomb, which was made by one person, had the creator mispell his own name on the title screen. It's why the Hulk's name is Robert Banner.


    Mistakes are simply going to happen. None of the mistakes you named are 'that' crazy.

    Some peoples reactions to them are 'that' crazy though.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  5. #3575
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Agumon/Gabumon/Omegamon are indeed the mascot of the franchise, just like Jibanyan for Yokai Watch or Pikachu for Pokemon, or Suezo for Monster Farm. It's understandable, but they aren't necessarily "adventure". It has become of their own. In fact, the Agumon/Gabumon stuff has been since the first digimon world, before the anime. And Omegamon is the most popular high-end digimon among other, we can see why things like Blue Eyes White Dragon, Black Magician, Stardust Dragon were treated the same. Agu/Gabu/Omega are always there so that people who are new to digimon know well what digimon is well known for. We knew this from Savers and XW.
    I mean, it's because of Adventure.
    hmm not really, if it's something Adventure, then they should also include other digimon beside those 2, and they should as well distinguish both the holy-ring-ed Tailmon and the non-holy-ring-ed one. Not to mention that usually the Omegamon reference we got is that it's part of Royal Knights, Adv's Omegamon isn't even a royal knight. What popularized Royal Knight isn't adventure, but more likely X Evolution or Savers.

    If you said that "despite peoples complaints, they want more of it", I don't think it's really true. Despite Tri's success, there has been major complaint from the fanbase in Japan with how ticket sales rapidly decreased after the first episode.
    At least look up numbers for anime sales/tickets in general before making a random statement that is just entirely wrong.

    For anime releases it is normal, and reasonably expected, for it to drop off in that manner. While there are always exceptions, there isn't a thing about the overall curve for tri. that looks negative.


    There is a reason Toei noted it in multiple financial reports, and had more Adventure starting production before tri. was finished.

    This is also why as tri. went on, we kept getting more and more 'stuff', be it events, Digimon products in general , etc. Because tri. was making people more interested in Digimon in a way that 'nothing' had it in a long time.
    "Because tri. was making people more interested in Digimon in a way that 'nothing' had it in a long time." Hmmm more likely "because tri. was making the longtime adventure-only fans or nostalgic non-fans who watched the anime back then more interested in Digimon in a way that 'nothing' had it in a long time.

    I'm well aware that tri. is a success for them, the money amount for sure, since die-hard adv-only fans will always purchase adv-related stuffs no matter how expensive they are, since many of the adv-merchandise are expensive, so the amount of money they got, even though only quite few numbers, is still good. But the amount of people who bought the tickets, I really doubt that. From 110k tickets on 1st part into 61.9k tickets for part 5, I think it's not really a good number. We're gonna see how the new digimon adventure movie will perform.

    Oh and well, since on those years, we also saw blu-ray releases for Adv-Tamers, I guess they helped the revenue too, so not just Tri, since the price of those are just insanely high.

    People want balanced things, not overwhelmed milking, like the person said above, they don't want good-looking mons but doing literally nothing with it, like GraceNovamon. It's like the staffs created GraceNova for just pleasing Apolo & Diana fans, but just with the existence, they never describe the lore deeper, they haven't done anything nice for its debut, how people will know GraceNova well? Will it be just as forgotten as Ogudomon in the end?
    They introduce new and interesting looking Digimon all the time. Not all of them are going to be used all the time, some may never be used past a handful of times. In an ongoing franchise that introduces new things a lot it happens.

    In fact, I believe Watanabe has gone over this before... Digimon get created for use, and not all of them will be used heavily, so they create the profiles for them to give them some details for people to enjoy.

    Not every character is going to be followed to the degree some people want.
    It's just a shame it didn't even appear in any other media, while the existence seems important. But surely they need to stop it, there are still many forgotten digimon that needs to be reappeared or be prepared for official debut, like HolyDigitamamon and some other contest winner digimon. I guess the staffs really forget that for years.


    Try is a sequel to Build Fighters, and was marketed as such. Divers is a 'franchise' sequel, in the sense that it's the next part of that 'series', but is disconnected. Try certainly has issues, major ones. But it's how that arm of the franchise expands and adds new things. By trying new things. Try isn't Fighters, and neither is Divers, as it should be.
    that's why I brought the Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go series, it's similar to Fighters and Try's situation is.

    about Precure, surely every precure isn't related, they're like sentai series or rider series, each of their own. But as far as I see, most of the directors are familiar with previous precure series. They even had a digimon anime director (Kaizawa Yukio) as one in precure.
    That.... has nothing to do with what I said. Pretty Cure was one of the examples you (in your quoted material) gave as a 'stable' show. While also complaining that Bandai rotates staff on Digimon. But Pretty Cure rotates staff all the time.
    No, it's different, Precure is mainly anime series, the games are just bonus, and the toys too. It isn't a multimedia franchise like digimon or gundam. The case of precure anime is probably similar to digimon anime, which I don't really have issue with, as long as they are competent, but at least precure is a consistent show without complex base concept of "what precure is" unlike digimon. Hence it's comparable to super sentai or kamen rider series, what I meant consistent is they often release it constantly, without gap time like digimon's 3 years gap every new series. The theme of precure are rarely different, unlike digimon, again. That's what made them consistent, they have same audiences that even grows more rather than decreases, unlike digimon. Precure staffs aren't bandai staffs, they're mainly owned by TOEI, unlike digimon. Digimon's core staffs are at Bandai, just like Pokemon with Pokemon Company, and not Nintendo or Gamefreak.

    to be honest, I know the comparison isn't apple to apple, I myself don't really care if a new digimon series has new staffs working on it (except if direct sequel), like from Adv/02 to Tamers or Savers or XW. They can always introduce another concept for a new digimon anime, but then digimon itself isn't a franchise with anime as source material unlike pretty cure or gundam, they don't really have their permanent concept. Digimon is like Pokemon, and what I'm concerned about is about the staffs working on Bandai, the primary corporation for digimon franchise, not TOEI.
    I mean, let's be honest. Digimon is primarily an anime. The anime is the 'crux' of the franchise. It wasn't always, but Digimon as it is now leads with anime, even when it ISN'T anime.

    Cyber Sleuth is 'an anime game' for an anime that doesn't exist basically. Bandai does tons of products that, of course, have little to do with the anime, but that stuff is aimed at the anime 'audience'. Even something like the 20th Anniversary V-Pets, while being aimed at those original fans, are largely aimed at the old anime audience because huge swaths of it is the same audience.

    Most arms of the franchise borrow huge elements from the anime, because that's what the most popular part has been since it's creation.

    more likely cross media, things like XW and Appmon are cross-media to begin with. It has anime, manga, game, and toys during the release on the same period. Surely the main attention is on the anime, but things like Tri isn't a primary product as a "next gen" digimon.

    about the 20th anniv vpet, hmmm I really doubt that, since it's P-Bandai exclusive it won't reach those "old anime audience" easily, except if it's sold publicly. I believe it.


    For the gundam's anime typo, it's something minor and surely can be considered typo, but in terms of digimon, their "typo" couldn't be considered typo at all, they even wrongly giving information of a digimon's profile, or even calling digimon a pokemon. It's like giving information saying agumon is not a child level. And with the staffs randomly putting Shoutmon X4K in the artbook without any correlation is already blunder. It's like they don't care if such digimon didn't exist in pendulum 20th anniv or it's not a proper evolution of something, they just put it blindly. I'm suspicious that the staffs working in Bandai doesn't understand digimon at all.
    None of this is that abnormal to be honest. The original Zelda had a typo that wasn't fixed for 30 years. Conan O'Brien used to put mistakes people caught on the air and mock the idea that it should be perfect. The game Pharaoh's Tomb, which was made by one person, had the creator mispell his own name on the title screen. It's why the Hulk's name is Robert Banner.


    Mistakes are simply going to happen. None of the mistakes you named are 'that' crazy.

    Some peoples reactions to them are 'that' crazy though.
    errr, I don't think the correlation works on that. As said, the digimon staffs often giving false information on twitter about mon's profile, whether the level, typing, etc. And with the problems on the artbook, I guess it's quite fatal, especially when the artbook is intended for the longtime core fanbase, not anime-only. IMO putting Shoutmon X4K on the artbook is 'crazy' enough. I don't know what your standard is, though.

  6. #3576
    Super Moderator Theigno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    hmm not really, if it's something Adventure, then they should also include other digimon beside those 2
    Which is exactly what they frequently do so I'm not sure what your point is. And it's not like the Franchise needs 8 mascots so of course the less prominent adventure Digimon won't get the same amount of spotlight.

    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    and they should as well distinguish both the holy-ring-ed Tailmon and the non-holy-ring-ed one.
    That makes no sense. the ring is such a irrelevant detail that it wouldn't really make a difference in for Tailmon's Adventure cred.

    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Not to mention that usually the Omegamon reference we got is that it's part of Royal Knights, Adv's Omegamon isn't even a royal knight. What popularized Royal Knight isn't adventure, but more likely X Evolution or Savers.
    Sure, the Royal Knights incorporate Digimon from many seasons but trying to downplay that their most heavily featured member originated from adventure is pretty silly. The details of the lore don't really matter for the sake of marketing in the first place. What's important is what people recognize when they see it on a shelf somewhere and Omegamon is recognizable because of Adventure.

    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    "Because tri. was making people more interested in Digimon in a way that 'nothing' had it in a long time." Hmmm more likely "because tri. was making the longtime adventure-only fans or nostalgic non-fans who watched the anime back then more interested in Digimon in a way that 'nothing' had it in a long time.
    And bringing back non-fans into the fandom is somehow bad thing now?

    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    I'm well aware that tri. is a success for them, the money amount for sure, since die-hard adv-only fans will always purchase adv-related stuffs no matter how expensive they are, since many of the adv-merchandise are expensive, so the amount of money they got, even though only quite few numbers, is still good. But the amount of people who bought the tickets, I really doubt that. From 110k tickets on 1st part into 61.9k tickets for part 5, I think it's not really a good number.
    And exactly what numbers are you comparing those sales to?
    Last edited by Theigno; 12-16-2018 at 03:33 PM.

  7. #3577
    I come from the net flintlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,320
    So do you guys think possible that Bandai stopped their Twitter because Japanese fans were apparently shaming them so badly or am I just being paranoid? Edit: Lol they updated an hour ago with an ad for merch so I guess we're OK?
    Last edited by flintlock; 12-16-2018 at 08:33 PM.

  8. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    So do you guys think possible that Bandai stopped their Twitter because Japanese fans were apparently shaming them so badly or am I just being paranoid? Edit: Lol they updated an hour ago with an ad for merch so I guess we're OK?
    It's a promotional account that went full bore for months.

    It took a break when there was nothing to really promote, beyond a few things other accounts were handling.

    Now that there is something to promote, it posted.

    If Bandai shut down accounts anytime someone ranted they wouldn't have any accounts.


    In fact, it hadn't posted for a week or so before the 'last post' people kept pointing out, and the only reason it posted was for a Reference Book update (which as I recall, people were freaking out about the Reference Book prior to that because it hadn't posted at the rate fans expected them to.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  9. #3579
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,028
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    All the replies are typical as well tbh. "Oi, reply about that stupid figure" "put Agumon in smash", "I like Digimon" and "why aren't you tweeting any more?" lmao. I guess people got a little too obsessive over it, and I'll admit to being one of them (Although I was more "huh weird theyre not tweeting I wonder if something's up") than anything else

  10. #3580
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    So do you guys think possible that Bandai stopped their Twitter because Japanese fans were apparently shaming them so badly or am I just being paranoid? Edit: Lol they updated an hour ago with an ad for merch so I guess we're OK?
    more likely it's an automatic message, not run by someone. Still not considered an update.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •