With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 356 of 360 FirstFirst ... 256306346353354355356357358359 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3594

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Holy Angemon Priest Mode.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

I'm a Maniac
    Nothing particularly new with that. Priest Mode is actually older, debut-wise, than the regular HolyAngemon most people are familiar with (HolyAngemon was designed by the V-Tamer manga artist, same as Veedramon and Arcadiamon). That specific artwork of Priest Mode has been around for over a decade.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Herissmon...now the hérisson makes much more sense xD By the way, have we seen the Erismon spelling before anywhere else?
    Places like Gematsu (and other similar sites) used it,

https://gematsu.com/2018/02/digimon-...igimon-erismon

but its likely that similar to other fans, they just translated the japanese symbols (one of the articles seems to have just used Garm's translation of his Links profile/attacks without permission, for example. they could've translated it themselves, but Marc did once post that the sites once took his info about the frontier CD without crediting WTW)

nothing from bandai themselves romanized it till this book
    Last edited by Muur; 12-04-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It's from the Pendulum art book. Mine arrived today, and the caption says "Digimon Pendulum ver.20th Proposal." In other words, it's just a mockup, hence the random hodgepodge of images.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Does anyone find it weird that the Bandai Digimon Twitter hasn't posted in awhile?

Removed a post.

Please don't post rumors being made up and passed around by people with more time than sense.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Does anyone find it weird that the Bandai Digimon Twitter hasn't posted in awhile?
    yeah, they were posting every other day pretty much for months, and now theyre quiet all of a sudden with one post in a month for the DRB (which came way later than normal). Perhaps they dont have much to tell us, or then we've seen some news anyway.

I wonder if theyll post a Xmas art and if not, then I guess they really are less active on there maybe for the long haul.

I hope they get back to it, they were fun posts most of the time

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    yeah, they were posting every other day pretty much for months, and now theyre quiet all of a sudden with one post in a month for the DRB (which came way later than normal). Perhaps they dont have much to tell us, or then we've seen some news anyway.

I wonder if theyll post a Xmas art and if not, then I guess they really are less active on there maybe for the long haul.

The thing is that you can clearly see they are in the middle of an hiatus (for whatever reason is it). They were posting all the evolution routes of the Pendulum Ver.20th up to the release of the new wave, and they suddenly stopped at the 3.0 Nightmare Soldiers. Furthermore, apart from the DRB update, the last post is from the 23th of November, that is, the day the Art Book came out. If that theory turns out to be true, then the timing makes sense. Anyways, I hope whatever it happens may be fixed up soon.

Completely digital

The thing is that you can clearly see they are in the middle of an hiatus (for whatever reason is it). They were posting all the evolution routes of the Pendulum Ver.20th up to the release of the new wave, and they suddenly stopped at the 3.0 Nightmare Soldiers. Furthermore, apart from the DRB update, the last post is from the 23th of November, that is, the day the Art Book came out. If that theory turns out to be true, then the timing makes sense. Anyways, I hope whatever it happens may be fixed up soon.
    Not just that, look at the pattern...

First, the last time they did a tweet was in November 29, then not long after that, on the same day an user named kei01 (he's quite famous in japanese digimon fandom) commented about the Shoutmon X4K pic using without permission from the artbook.

https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...31280096534530 (bandai's last post)
    https://twitter.com/kei01_headline/s...35510752395264 (kei01's comment)
    https://twitter.com/kei01_headline/s...37817929998336 (kei01's comment part 2)

They were already AFK for over a week before that. People were already worried.also how about you read the twitter thread? It says the guy who made the figure doesn't care they used it so...
    Last edited by Muur; 12-15-2018 at 07:05 AM.