With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 353 of 356 FirstFirst ... 253303343350351352353354355356 LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3556

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

I come from the net
    I guess the purple color was chosen due to that request or something like that. Both Diablomon X and Sakuyamon X besides Anomalocarimon X had a major change towards the usual color.... Maybe when designing on X antibody, they felt like they wanted a pattern breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Both Diablomon X and Sakuyamon X besides Anomalocarimon X had a major change towards the usual color.... Maybe when designing on X antibody, they felt like they wanted a pattern breaker.
    Except no pattern was really broken. Diablomon's limbs are just of a bit lighter hue than the colors that are normally prevalent in his line (and in his case you might want to take the fact into account that his limbs are translucent. The actual material might very well be the same dark bluish purple that found in other forms of his line such as Armagemon and Chrysalimon that just appears brighter in this context since we see it overlaid on a white background).
    Sakuyamon X also doesn't break any pattern. In fact, besides the addition of a few small red highlights, the prevalence of white and yellow in her design is completely in tune with the design of the rest of the Renamon line. More than anything, it was the original Sakuyamon who is slightly outside the pattern by sporting a primary yellow and black contrast, a deviation that is now "reverted" in the case of Sakuyamon X.
    Anomalicarimon is completely irrelevant since he lacks a consistently colored primary evolution line in general. Moreover his redesign is an obvious reference to sea creatures like the peacock mantis shrimp. So nothing is really broken here unless you simply want to point out that some colors changed between the X and normal forms but then again, a pattern of 1 is no pattern at all.
    Last edited by Theigno; 11-27-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wonder if we're not getting any DRB this month?

I come from the net
    So it's acceptable as long as those X forms got shared within their evo lines in color. Huh I guess that's fine if Keramon X and its evo line show up or not.

Peacock Mantis Shrimp I love those. I'd like to see the world with those eyes.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I wonder if we're not getting any DRB this month?
    It was likely delayed by Thanksgiving since the twitter has updated since the 21st.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Lucky for Japan for having so many holiday weeks. :/

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    It was likely delayed by Thanksgiving since the twitter has updated since the 21st.
    Why would Bandai of Japan care about Thanksgiving?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Why would Bandai of Japan care about Thanksgiving?
    I thought that too, but apparently Japan have a "Labor Thanksgiving Day". Is that a big thing? wiki says it's a national holiday, and is on the 23rd - but if thats the case, that was a while ago

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

you beat me to it guess they got them uploaded just in time before December lol

more X forms, shame. No Blucomon or Erismon, shame too

I figure they've just copied them from their recent Twitter posts lol