With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228278318325326327328
Results 3,271 to 3,278 of 3278

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

So, the twitter page uploaded a better version of Ordinemon.

...I gotta give props to the person who drew the wings.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

I come from the net
    I see QueenChessmon is still recognized as "Queen of the Hearts" strongly even from the old WTW topic discussion (I forgot what was it titled for but some posts did mentioned her being influenced or similar to "Queen of the Hearts in their appearance) to this topic.

I guess usually mostly Queens have to do with the red color gives off strong vibes of "Queen" or... "Madam"

Well she's got that big croquet mallet, and the Queen of Hearts is often portrayed playing croquet. And she even has a few hearts here and there on her design.

I come from the net
    Yeah I wonder if the pink and gray color on QueenChessmon colored brightly on purpose instead of black and red which Queen of the Hearts's usual color minus jester collar thingy.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    As I mentioned last page, the Queen of Hearts is often conflated with the Red Queen from Through the Looking-Glass whom alongside the White Queen represents the Queen chess piece so QueenChessmon could be a deliberate nod to this.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Ragnalordmon just popped up! http://www.b-boys.jp/series/digimon/topics/detail/469/
    Is it just me or does he have the prototype interface that Dorumon and his evolutions have?
    Last edited by flintlock; 08-10-2018 at 01:12 AM.

ragnalordmon design reminds me of alphamon a little i like it
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Is it just me or does he have the prototype interface that Dorumon and his evolutions have?
    it looks like it but i don't think it actually is the interface probably something that looks like it
    Last edited by shaikgb; 08-10-2018 at 01:18 AM.

I come from the net
    I guess he is probably ancient species? ... Nah I dunno why.

I wonder how does that sword slice with so many blades? Each blade might get in the way from slicing completely. Or it will slice like shark teeth maybe.

Did anybody notice this Bryweludramon skull resembles somewhat to Gankoomon's ghost dragon?