With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 320 of 356 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3554

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Oooh, a jogress of Rosemon and Lotusmon seems perfect. Wasn’t Lotusmon originally going to be the Ultimate form of Lalamon from Savers?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Oooh, a jogress of Rosemon and Lotusmon seems perfect. Wasn’t Lotusmon originally going to be the Ultimate form of Lalamon from Savers?
    Prob not. Lotosmon was just what Lilamon turned into in World DS, which came before Rosemon showed up in the anime. That was likely just the game staff putting it as filler.

I think Lotosmon would've been cool though due to Nanami's BioLotosmon

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    That's never been anything but speculation.

I come from the net
    I think Lalamon to Lotusmon was mostly fan's rumors of "Did you know that...". There were no proof of the digimon saver staff's "Behind the scenes" discussions involved with Lalamon's evolution being related to Lotusmon in twitter, magazines or leaks but I only know Savers' story plot was the only one got huge change from Yoshino being Banchou gang leader or something like that, I forgot what was that caused this plot changed in the first place... I think my memories might need some refresh...

Hmm I'd be surprised if this new jogress's type is actually Data type instead of Virus type after all Rafflesia flower is actually parasitic flower with the creepy horror image. Why Rafflesia for a new jogress? Rose and Lotus are just beautiful flowering plants. Hard to imagine it like that.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Well whether or not it was intended in the anime, Lotusmon has still been Lalamon's mega in a couple of games.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Well whether or not it was intended in the anime, Lotusmon has still been Lalamon's mega in a couple of games.
    Lotusmon has also been Lilimon's Mega in a couple games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Why Rafflesia for a new jogress? Rose and Lotus are just beautiful flowering plants.
    In the case of insects and carrion pollinators, the rafflesia flower is much more alluring and enticing than roses and lotuses.

I come from the net
    Sounds like it's just perfect for Lilamon's Ultimate form slot.

Rosemon fits Lilamon better, honestly, even if she has to share a form with Palmon. Lotusmon is geared entirely towards Nanami, what with the more vicious-looking design, association with snakes, and the fact that they both wear lolita-style fashion.

Lotusmon is most certainly not wearing Lolita. There's more to Lolita fashion than just "frills", you know.

And I always thought Lotusmon fit Lilamon more than Rosemon did. They're more "delicate"-looking while Rosemon and Lilimon look more aggressive, more tough. Plus Lotusmon's sleeves even kind of look like Lilamon's petal hands.

More on-topic, I really hope Rafflesimon lives up to her name. The Rafflesia is one of the coolest flowers in existence, so I'm going to be extremely disappointed if she's just another anime lady in lingerie and a weird hat.

Completely digital CrazyAristocracy's Avatar
    Add CrazyAristocracy on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Prob not. Lotosmon was just what Lilamon turned into in World DS, which came before Rosemon showed up in the anime. That was likely just the game staff putting it as filler.

I think Lotosmon would've been cool though due to Nanami's BioLotosmon
    That's actually incorrect. Lilamon had no evolutions in Digimon World/Story DS. In Digimon Story Sunburst/Moonlight (March 29, 2007) she turns into Rosemon and Lotusmon. That's after both of their anime appereances (November 12 & 19, 2006).

While the idea that Lotusmon was supposed to be Lilamon's evolution in Savers is nothing but speculation, it's not far fetched at all. BioLotusmon was the only Bio-Hybrid that was a new Digimon, which sets her apart. It's a bit weird that they would create a whole new Digimon to make it a rival for one episode, so some people believe she was originally intended to be Lilamon's evolution, and was later scrapped in favor of Rosemon. Lilamon and Lotusmon share some thematic and physical similarities, too. It's not confirmed at all, but it's not all that unlikely either.
    ________

I wouldn't have expected a corpse-scented flower as a Rosemon/Lotusmon jogress, but it's an interesting choice. I wonder how long we'll have to wait until we see what it looks like.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, I made a Rafflesia Digimon last year (too simple, honestly): https://www.deviantart.com/awkwardkl...amon-672355244
    I know the real Rafflesimon will look NOTHING like this.
    Last edited by CrazyAristocracy; 07-13-2018 at 01:23 PM.