With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290
Results 2,891 to 2,899 of 2899

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

From glance only:
    -AtlurBallistamon has the same profile, with attacks added.
    -BlackGaogamon and BlackMachGaogamon have new profiles.
    -Omegamon Alter-B has the same profile as Linkz
    -Falcomon and Kudamon (2006 both) have the same profiles from V-pets and Life.

AtlurBallistamon has a translated Digimon Collectors profile; the new profile is the same, but also mentions its Special Attacks/Moves.
    Both BlackGaogamon's and BlackMachGaogamon's new profiles are extended/rewritten from their old Crusader profiles.
    Falcomon Savers' translated iC profile is exactly the same.
    Omegamon Alter-B and Kudamon Savers have no profile translated.

Junior Commander
    From a fast read, Alter-B, BlackGaogamon and BlackMachGaogamon are involved with the Black Digitron

BlackGaogamon and BlackMachGaogamon have the same profile as the normal Gaogamon and MachGaogamon but mention how they evolved with the Black DigiTron and what it did to them. Pretty much what the already known Jintrix profiles had.
    Kudamon 2006 has the same profile as Kudamon L with the addition of a new attack called Holy Shot, described as a holy beam fired when the pattern on his back lights up.

I heard that we have concept art of Zubamon weapon form and visorless Gankoomon, do it really exist and can anyone show me the image?

Ain't got no mojo... Ryou Misaki's Avatar
    Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    I heard that we have concept art of Zubamon weapon form and visorless Gankoomon, do it really exist and can anyone show me the image?
    Concept art of Zubamon weapon:
    Code:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DR7ftWEUEAEvmqY.jpg:orig
    Visorless Gankoomon:
    Code:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSJ0YFUVQAA_6bo.jpg:orig
    Source: https://twitter.com/pepper_rocket

Both images comes from the 20th Anniversary Artbook.
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Thanks! That Zubamon weapon form look quiet horrifying compared to Spadamon, Zubajaegermon and Duramon defi itely has better weapon form.

I come from the net
    The weapons of Legend Arms type turned out as it's transformer toys. I thought they'd transform magically into weapons with no truce of their normal forms.
    I guess Bandai sure like transformer toys alot....

Gankoomon's visorless face look like it's very manly father-like but for some reason he somehow looked sad.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    The weapons of Legend Arms type turned out as it's transformer toys. I thought they'd transform magically into weapons with no truce of their normal forms.
    I guess Bandai sure like transformer toys alot....
    Digimon has always been shameless in its love of Transformers.

Most toylines in Digimon have at least one line of transforming figures apart from Appmon and Fusion's dub which had figures that you put together with interchangeable parts comparable to Hasbro's short lived Xevoz line.

Additionally, DigiFusion and Jogress are comparable to the concept of two or Transformers combining with the design aesthetic reflecting this. Likewise human/Digimon hybrids can be compared to the concept of technorganic Transformers like Blackarachnia or Sari from Transformers Animated.

Hell, Imperialdramon's ability to change modes is arguably one of most blatant nods the basic concept of robots capable of transforming between two or more modes.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 01-02-2018 at 12:13 PM.