With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284
Results 2,831 to 2,837 of 2837

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quite a few, though the newer Olympos XII Digimon and Maicoomon's corrupt forms are perhaps most notable.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Nearly all the X-Digimon, as well.

If Wikimon data are correct and don't omit anything in the DRB category, we're missing about 422 (based on a reading of 798/1220 with DRB profiles and 8 removed for certain reasons). I've made a Google Doc listing of those indicated as missing profiles through some simple wizardry. Basically all X-Antibody variants are in the listing, minus 2-3 including Omnimon X. Not surprising, of course, are those who've only appeared in manga or video games. There are actually a few in that list that I find a bit surprising or interesting:

Aegiochusmon Holy, Antylamon (viral), BanchoGolemon, BanchoLillymon, BlackKingNumemon, BomberNanimon, Brachiomon, Dinohumon, several recolors such as Dokunemon and IceDevimon, Gekomon, Gladimon, Kaminarimon (notable in that even I didn't know about this one), Meicoomon and some forms, Panbachimon and other XW-era contest Digimon, RedVeedramon (notable in his number of appearances and lack of Bandai art), Tekkamon, Yanmamon, and the original Yatagaramon.

The one I'm waiting for is HolyDigitamamon.
    It's all part of the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    If Wikimon data are correct and don't omit anything in the DRB category, we're missing about 422 (based on a reading of 798/1220 with DRB profiles and 8 removed for certain reasons). I've made a Google Doc listing of those indicated as missing profiles through some simple wizardry. Basically all X-Antibody variants are in the listing, minus 2-3 including Omnimon X. Not surprising, of course, are those who've only appeared in manga or video games. There are actually a few in that list that I find a bit surprising or interesting:

Aegiochusmon Holy, Antylamon (viral), BanchoGolemon, BanchoLillymon, BlackKingNumemon, BomberNanimon, Brachiomon, Dinohumon, several recolors such as Dokunemon and IceDevimon, Gekomon, Gladimon, Kaminarimon (notable in that even I didn't know about this one), Meicoomon and some forms, Panbachimon and other XW-era contest Digimon, RedVeedramon (notable in his number of appearances and lack of Bandai art), Tekkamon, Yanmamon, and the original Yatagaramon.
    What about Agumon Burst Mode? Though that's just a hypothetical name.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    With all due respect:
    1. Soul Chasers is a Korean game and I didn't even know that it was even official until I looked it up on Wikimon since the majority of Digimon mobile games are fan made like that Digital World - Adventure game and are guaranteed to be irrelevant shovelware. Even then, there is so little info on Soul Chasers itself, I would wager that it doesn't even have Levels at all.
    2. We've had Digimon Digivolve into species that are the same Level as the species Digivolving before (MetalGreymon -> SkullGreymon).
    You're grasping at straws now.

Especially when I was able to find this in less than two minutes. So that puts a point to that.

As for Digimon Slide-Digivolving that way, then sure...but that isn't a mechanic in Digimon Soul Chaser - it's very much like a mobile version of the Digimon Story Series - just natural Digivolution from Fresh to Mega, with the occasional Ultra.
    And it just so happens that one of those natural Digivolutions is the Ultimate-level Knightmon to the Mega-level SkullKnightmon.

I mean, will that stick? Who knows. He - like other Fusion Digimon given levels before him (Shoutmon, Gumdramon, OmniShoutmon, Arresterdramon, Reapmon and Mervamon) will remain in that 'officially leveless' void.

But, nevertheless, until he is given an alternate level, it is clear that he DOES have one. He's a Mega. Regardless of whether you, I, or anyone else agrees with it, he has, indeed, been given one. His being a Mega is no more or less canon than the levels assigned to those above.

And you can't argue that Bandai of Japan doesn't consider Soul Chaser a canon Digimon product, either (not that I'm saying you would - you acknowledged its canonicity in the pot I am replying to), as they did an add for -Next 0rder- featuring the nurse NPC and Shiki.

But, realistically, it doesn't matter. SkullKnightmon is extremely unlikely to ever see the light of day again, to be honest.
    I mean, when Alphamon whips out the Ouryuken with nary a mention of OhRyumon, and even Armadillomon is left out of stuff...Digimon like SkullKnightmon don't stand a cat in hell's chance.
    I mean, if he ever is, Soul Chaser is a good indicator that he'll be a Mega...but then again, maybe he won't - OmniShoutmon and Arresterdramon were treated as Champions in the Japanese version of -Next 0rder- (even though OmniShoutmon was Mega in Crusader/Collectors) before the International Edition (on both sides of the Pacific) patched them into Megas.
    He's a Mega in Soul Chasers, just like Tanemon is a Mega in Masters.

However, the default level, as explicitly stated in several sources (DRB, Heroes!, etc.) is "Xros" or "No Level". That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    What about Agumon Burst Mode? Though that's just a hypothetical name.
    It's not included in the original listing as Wikimon doesn't have him listed under Category:Digimon (I literally just compared those 2 categories, so anything not categorized "properly" wouldn't be included). I'll go ahead and add him in as I do have BanchoLeomon Burst Mode, though he's probably one of the least likely to get a profile by my guess.
    Last edited by Lhikan634; Yesterday at 02:40 PM.