With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 267 of 267 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267
Results 2,661 to 2,665 of 2665

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I think you guys are giving up very easily...I'm pretty sure that they just want the Digital Monster ver.20th to be released before updating the page again for some strange reason...

Anyways, I tried to contact the official Twitter account of Digimon.net, as well as Watanabe Kenji-san, and the latter just replied me this: 今度スタッフに確認してみます。

Any idea what this could mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I think you guys are giving up very easily...I'm pretty sure that they just want the Digital Monster ver.20th to be released before updating the page again for some strange reason...

Anyways, I tried to contact the official Twitter account of Digimon.net, as well as Watanabe Kenji-san, and the latter just replied me this: 今度スタッフに確認してみます。

Any idea what this could mean?
    I believe he is saying that he will check with the staff

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    What's the difference between the German "Alle" and "Alles"?
    i really should check this thread more often, since they use german a bunch of times :P

Alle = All (all pens, all people, all files)
    Alles = everything (everything in this room, everything in existence)

so i guess this makes it unlikely, unless they screwed up twice.
    reminds me alot of the whole Jesmon debacle.
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Admittedly, part of that is the fact that Digimon Reference Book hasn't been updated since the end of March whereas we've had two updates to the Appmon Chip Reference Book since then.

There are also no slated updates to the CRB for the foreseeable future though that may change since the updates have been every other month so if we do get another one it would most likely be in August Nevermind, apparently there's a new Chip set slated for the 29th of July meaning the update will be the Thursday of that week so if the DRB is to start updating again, now'd be the best time to.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 06-17-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    so i guess this makes it unlikely, unless they screwed up twice.
    Well, do remember that the creators likely aren't fluent in the language and probably know less of the grammar than I do. A good number of German-inspired attacks feature some sort of grammatical issue of varying severity. Plus, this doesn't look quite as mangled as parts of the official German dub (particularly Fusion). The idea also makes some sense as a mind-control attack as sort of a rallying cry to get others to fight for Charismon.

It's probably still intended as a reference to the Alpha inForce, but for the kana experts, it's a difference between アルフ=アイン and アルファインフォース.