With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 248 of 273 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2730

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar
    I just compared Blitz Greymon and Cress Garurumon to the heads on Alter B's arms and they are similar but not exactly the same, first the garuru sword is different from the blades on cress Garurumon, and the horns on the Greymon gun arm are different from the horns on Blitz greymon head not to mention various other differences.Such as the gun boaster's on Blitz's back are no the same as the one in the Grey cannon. Not saying they don't make Alter s but maybe Alter S and B have some differences perhaps?
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

well it's not like Omegamon's MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon heads are 1:1 counterparts to the creatures they're based on.

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar
    They look identical to me, Im just saying you guys might be jumping the gun here, there have been plenty of times these possible evolution speculations turn out different then we were positive they would.
    Anyway I have to say when I looked at the heads on alter b, the digimon that Imagined they belonged too were much better, I don't like these designs much
    Last edited by Master-Element; 03-17-2017 at 12:55 AM.

CresGarurumon has to be using Zubamon to evolve, like Shoutmon with the Spadamon weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by tms
    I wonder what CresGarurumon's name means. It's pronounced /kuuresugarurumon/. Maybe it's not English? Its profile mentions Z'dGarurumon.

Also, wasn't Omegamon Alter-S just a typo?
    Crescent as in the moon phase, he even has a moon attack.

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    Cres could also relate to Crest. You know, like Knight's Crest?

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ^I think TMS is referring to the kana which spells クーレス (kuuresu), whereas crescent would usually be spelt クレセント (kuresento)/crest クレスト (kuresuto) without the long [u] sound.
    What immediately jumped to mind with that spelling was 'Coolest Garurumon' but that sounds beyond dumb, haha

Weird spelling aside (maybe it's a mistake or just deliberate) crescent definitely makes the most sense considering the moon attacks.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Also, wasn't Omegamon Alter-S just a typo?
    I thought so as well at first (Along with several others), until he was again referenced in Linkz as Marc noted. And according to Omegamon Alter-B's profile in Linkz, the spelling is Omegamon Alter(S). Brackets instead of a dash. As noted on Wikimon...

オメガモンAlter(S)に姿を黒く変えてしまう分泌物ブラックデジトロンが、何者かの意図により混 入され一時的に黒い姿となった。この姿の間はパワーが増加されるが、自我が失われ暴走状態とな っている。
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Element View Post
    I just compared Blitz Greymon and Cress Garurumon to the heads on Alter B's arms and they are similar but not exactly the same, first the garuru sword is different from the blades on cress Garurumon, and the horns on the Greymon gun arm are different from the horns on Blitz greymon head not to mention various other differences.Such as the gun boaster's on Blitz's back are no the same as the one in the Grey cannon. Not saying they don't make Alter s but maybe Alter S and B have some differences perhaps?
    Definitely. I'm starting to think that Alter-B is not only a corrupted Alter(S), but also an "incomplete" version of him. The boosters on BlitzGreymon's back do have the look of the Greymon arm, but yeah, I do expect the weapons do be different in shape. Especially given that the chaingun arms that Blitz has are different from Alter-B's machinegun-like Grey Cannon and CresGarurumon's sword is different from the Garuru Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    I suspect that Alter-B and Alter-S will be the next entries in the Reference Book.
    I think it will be Zubamon's Ultimate and Omegamon Alter(S). Next week has been confirmed to be the last batch of Version 20th profiles, and Zubamon's Ultimate hasn't been revealed yet, so yeah, don't expect Alter-B unless they decide to do a three for one instead of a two for one like they've been doing.
    Last edited by WarOmnimon; 03-17-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    What immediately jumped to mind with that spelling was 'Coolest Garurumon' but that sounds beyond dumb, haha
    Well, we have something like Cutemon and Beautymon so...
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Quote Originally Posted by Graizen View Post

They are variations of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. They are inverted being that the Greymon uses cannons and the Garurumon uses a spear (weapon of cut), and this pulls more for AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon.
    The two were revealed on the official website of Digimon, we still do not know of evolutionary lines nor the reason they were created and revealed.
    So is CresGarurumon, MetalGarurumon + KingOmegaShoutmon and BlitzGreymon, WarGreymon + Chaosdramon?
    Last edited by Takeshi55; 03-19-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Is that a serious question?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net