With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 236 of 289 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2886

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Completely digital
    The Reference Book has this to say about:

Greymon
    The skin of the head of this Dinosaur Digimon has stiffened, and is covered with a beetle-like shell. Its entire body has been weaponized with things such as a huge horn and sharp claws, making it a very aggressive Digimon. However, Greymon is so highly intelligent that if you are able to tame it, there probably wouldn't exist a monster that's just as strong as it. Its special move of "Mega Flame" consists of it spitting out a super-heated flame from its mouth that burns everything down.

Zubaeagermon
    The pledge of "Nothing can stop the Twentiest! I will keep on running steadily!" was so engraved in Zubamon's heart that it has evolved into this being who sports a piercing style. Zubaeagermon has a policy of charging without stopping, regardless of whether the path in front of it is flat or treacherous, and despite doing so by crawling. Its special moves are "Road T(w)o Decade", wherein it stabs the enemy in the chest whilst yelling "Twentiest Twooooo!!", and "Vention", wherein it spins its entire body round and slices the enemy with the blade on its tail. Furthermore, when it transforms itself into a boastful sword, it can slice and defeat any kind of enemy with 100% of its power.

I come from the net
    Eh? Zubaeagermon? What odd name, it's not "EagerZubamon"?
    Hmm So this profile didn't mention that weapon on its chest... Hoping he'd transform into a weapon if the wielder pulls that "scabbard" out of him.

I wonder if we're going to get official art of his sword form?

Also I think it's funny how he looks like a rhino and charges at people like one. Rhinomon is the first thing I thought of when I saw Zubamon.

His second attack is probably "Vingt" something.

A combination of "zuba" and "jaeger"?
    Cropped Digimon artwork and recolors/edits based on other official sources. Go ahead and use them for charts or whatever.
    http://s141.photobucket.com/user/smo...icharts/digisp

Don't think so, since jaeger has a long A sound while this guy's name has a long I sound.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The pronunciation is Zubaigaamon, so I think the name is probably supposed to be exactly what the reference book's romanization would lead one to believe: Zubaeagermon (/zuba-igaa-mon/).
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Vention is interesting as an attack name. I know that somewhere in there is the latin root word meaning "Twenty". Venti-one, perhaps?

Veinte means Twenty in spanish if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Vention is interesting as an attack name. I know that somewhere in there is the latin root word meaning "Twenty". Venti-one, perhaps?
    As I've said before, "ヴァン" is probably "vingt", french for "twenty".