With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Currently Playing?

I come from the net

What Are You Currently Playing?

I looked back about 1 or 2 years worth of topics, and didn't really see one like this. If there was one earlier on, sorry!

Anyways, use this thread to tell us what you're currently playing, what you just beat, etc etc.

For me, I just beat Battlefield 1943. Got the PS3 version, since I haven't got the 360 hooked up to net,but I guess it's the same thing. Beat the game up to 100% for all trophies. I'm up to, uh... well, I guess I'm pretty far up in ranks. Play it every now and then still.

Currently playing Fat Princess. I have 4/21 trophies for it. It's pretty hard when you're focusing on trophies, so I just try to have fun with it. A patch is supposed to come out tonight for it to fix online connections problems that everyone's been having. Finally get to play online instead of single player crap.

I'm hoping to start Battlefield Bad Company soon, it's been sitting on my shelf along with the other 5 games I haven't opened yet.

Crash Commando is another PSN game I play all the time. A shame I don't se anyone from this board on there, it's hella fun.

So, what is everyone else currently playing?

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Currently playing Final Fantasy IX. My favorite one on the PSOne. I'm started Disc 2. Vivi is pure awesome. Well a lot of the characters are. Zidane is such a better lead character than that angst ridden annoying thing in VIII.

Beat Devil Survivor earlier. Finished it on Amane's route. That game had an awesome soundtrack. And Moh Shuvuu, she's my favorite demon.

I'll probably start My World, My Way when I'm done with Final Fantasy IX.

Ain't got no mojo...

I'm playing FFI and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but when I finish one I'll restart Digimon World 3 because the saved game I had was damaged Dx

I'd like to make some stages on SSBB, but I think I'll play some Armored Core 4. It's terribly fun.

Oh, and I finally wasted time to unlock all the Rookie evolutions of DW4 about a week ago.

Completely digital

Beyond good and evil.

Follow ThunderDramon On Twitter Add ThunderDramon on Steam Add ThunderDramon on DeviantArt Add ThunderDramon on Google+

I'm currently playing Megaman Starforce 3, I'm halfway done with the afterstory plus I'm trying to get all the Noise forms and Giga Battle cards. Next is Digimon Word Dawn because the data got deleted. After that i plan on playing KH: 358/2 days once it's released in the US.

I'm going digital

Playing right now... mostly WoW. Persona 4 since I'm still terribly addicted to that game. I was playing Devil Survivor but I beat it on Yuzu's route because I'm a terrible player. Oh! And also the Dissidia demo for the PSP. That one's already epic. I can't play as Terra to save my life though.

Ain't got no mojo...

The games I'm currently playing are:

Phantasy Star Universe(Xbox 360) was on the PC side for a while but moved a few months ago trying to catch up

Digimon World Championship which I surprisingly liked maybe because I play with V-Pets

Pokemon Platinum, Ruby, FireRed which I got for my birthday

And I occasionally play Phantasy Star 0 just got thought the 100 floor tower again

I come from the net

I guess I could say that I'm still playing Resident Evil 5.

Have beat it about 5 times now, although online Versus is pretty fun. Only need 2 more trophies to have the platinum, so I'm aiming for that. Already beat it on Professional, so these last 2 shouldn't be too hard.

Junior Commander

Between Bikanel and Calm Lands, I'm at the final Chapter of Final Fantasy X-2. Half a decade too late, but definitely better than never? It's surprisingly fun. The mechanics is definitely it's main highlight. Wish there were more playable character options though.

Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast