With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Currently Playing?

Junior Commander

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Cloister 80 of said Via Infinito dungeon. I don't normally trudge through these optional dungeons...

I'm also getting very, very interested in this mystifying Higurashi no Naku Koro ni franchise...

Just bought Banjo-Kazooie from Marketplace, so I'll have to shove aside AC4 and Halo Wars aside for a few weeks (which by then ODST would be out, and I'd play that instead).

Red shirt

Phoenix Wright series for me.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook

Other than the usual v-pet stuff and some work elsewhere, I haven't been playing too many video games as of late, though I do have plans to play Super Robot Gakuen for the Nintendo DS when my copy comes in. I was originally stoked because of the inclusion of Golion (Voltron) and Gaogaigar (Final), but with the recent announcement of Compatible Kaiser being in the game, I'm stoked that much more. Just had to let it out.
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

Ain't got no mojo...

I've been playing Digimon Dusk for a while. Just finished Search the DigiArea and trying to evolve into Mega. Also playing DWC, I've got about 77% of the Digipedia, and Stardust Accelerator.
    signature way over the size limit.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook

I've been playing Spore Galactic Adventures like mad since I got it yesterday. I wasn't too much into the main Spore game, but Galactic Adventures adds that real time RPG feel to the game that happens to be a favorite genre of mine.

As far as characters I've made and will make, I plan on creating the characters from the original Super Mario Land to fill in the Mario related gaps on Sporepedia. I'm especially looking forward to creating Kyonpi (Chinese ghost from World 4 in SML). I've also created a semi-decent PawnChessmon White if anyone wants to see it.
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

I'm going digital

Updating!

Now -- Dissidia. Lots and lots of Dissidia.

It's just... fun. Unmitigated fun. Throw together ten games worth of characters and have them duke it out -- super fantastic.

I come from the net

Beat Fat Princess 100% the other day, very refreshing feeling. Lots of users keep messaging me about how I did, since some of them are very tricky and hard to get. Happy day.

I've been debating what I wanted to start playing next. I thought about going and buying Batman Arkham Asylum for the PS3 since the demo was so fun. Thought about starting Battlefield: Bad Company as it looks like it'll be fun too.

Got news that Crash Commando on the PSN will be getting a patch and DLC maps tomorrow, so here we go back to that. It's gonna be hella fun.

Mana Khemia 2, playing through has Rase. We got introduced to a butt load of characters and some reintroductions. Glad to see Flay hasn't changed one bit. Et is probably my favorite so far.

Ain't got no mojo...

I'm done with WoW for the time being, so lots and lots of COD4.
    P.S. Where the [heck]'s my sweatshirt?

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast