With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th Anniversary CD Info, Coverart and... Maybe Something More

Junior Commander

Re: 10th Anniversary CD Info, Coverart and... Maybe Something More

[quote author=BlackWarGreymonX link=topic=12662.msg162376#msg162376 date=1247170250]
    Oh god no, Adventure all the way.

Not that I didn't enjoy Frontier I just prefer Adventure.

[/quote]
    Not that I didn't like Adventure, I just thought it would be nice for Frontier to get its own sequel. More Adventure stuff will still be pretty cool, though; it's still my favorite series!
    And so they took a statement, the truth of which was absolute, and made a claim that contradicted it. Lo and behold; it, too, was true.
    -Arceo

Follow Vallant On Twitter

Is it the tenth anniversary of Frontier? No, its the tenth anniversary of Adventure, so by rights it should be Adventure that gets the goods

Completely digital

Exactly Vallant, maybe a Frontier sequel in 2012 when Frontier is 10 years old.

I come from the net

[quote author=Bakuryu Asuka link=topic=12662.msg162368#msg162368 date=1247162777]Can anyone make out the thing on the cover?[/quote]
    Took me a long time, but I'm pretty sure it's five arms/hands doing that "put all their hands in the middle" thing, as seen from below, with what appears to be a sixth hand disappearing into digicode or something. Or maybe the sixth hand/arm are fully there, and it's just a trick of the light and very hard-to-see details.

I'll just go ahead and put it out there, did that drama CD specify how many new chosen children were in Daisuke's sister's group?

What's most likely is those are supposed to be the singers.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander

[quote author=Vallant link=topic=12662.msg162378#msg162378 date=1247171354]
    Is it the tenth anniversary of Frontier? No, its the tenth anniversary of Adventure, so by rights it should be Adventure that gets the goods
    [/quote][quote author=BlackWarGreymonX link=topic=12662.msg162379#msg162379 date=1247171664]
    Exactly Vallant, maybe a Frontier sequel in 2012 when Frontier is 10 years old.
    [/quote]
    You guys are right, Adventure should get more stuff. But if it's on Adventure, what do you reckon will it be?
    And so they took a statement, the truth of which was absolute, and made a claim that contradicted it. Lo and behold; it, too, was true.
    -Arceo

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt

i think there are three things it could be:

1. something that happened during that 25 years we didn't see
    2. a prequel with the originals before taichi's group
    3. after the 25 years with their kids
    3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857
    First Starters for each generation
    Charmander | Cyndaquil | Torchic | Piplup | Tepig | Fennekin | Rowlett

Follow Vallant On Twitter

Remember how their was only 5 original chosen, you know, who first beat Apokarimon? could the 5 hands be an indication of that?

Ain't got no mojo...

[quote author=Bakuryu Asuka link=topic=12662.msg162368#msg162368 date=1247162777]
    The start of the Anime. Not the start of it all. Sorry, should not sound smartass or rude if it does.
    [/quote]

Yup, that's what I meant, I just didn't think I needed to elaborate. We all know Adventures was the first season and the start of the anime! Though it should encompass all the seasons, not just Adventure, even though Adventure marked the beginning.

I come from the net

[quote author=Vallant link=topic=12662.msg162385#msg162385 date=1247176223]
    Remember how their was only 5 original chosen, you know, who first beat Apokarimon? could the 5 hands be an indication of that?
    [/quote]
    Thought had crossed my mind, but it wouldn't make much sense for being "10 years after" without some convoluted time travel plot, unless the prequel happened in the summer of '89 and they're just mind-f'ing us.

And anyway, continuing to look at the cover, I'm getting more and more convinced that sixth hand really is completely there, and it was just a trick of the light that made it look like it was disappearing.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast