With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it's been 2 years....- READ!!

Completely digital

Re: So it's been 2 years....- READ!!

I honestly can't remember a time that we went two years without an implosion. I am impressed and grateful. Thank you all.
    If it isn't in the cards, it doesn't matter.

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook

Yay for the new WtW getting older!!

...GOCocracy? Am I a GOCocrat??

And on a more serious note I'd like to take a moment of my time to thank GOC and the rest of the WtW crew for keepin up an awesome forum, making it look great, letting me express my nerdiness for Digimon in a place where everyone's accepted for who they are. Unless they're stupid.

Happy Birthday, WtW!!

[size=8pt](With The Will is committed to the well-being of all participants. Cake and Grief Counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.)[/size]

Despite not being around most of the time for those 2 years, I guess I'm stuck here for the future. HURAY!!!

I guess we should get around to the rules and staff soon... ergh. Is my laziness showing already?

Wait. Why am I posting here again?

...Oh right, right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

I'm going digital celestial_sacred's Avatar

The second anniversary of GOCocracy! Congratulations~!
    I'd like to see how the new theme is! I love the current one but I don't mind having a change whether it's temporary or not. Finally, something is happening to the Card Terminal! Thank you!

[quote author=celestial_sacred link=topic=10445.msg129517#msg129517 date=1222435626]
    I'd like to see how the new theme is! I love the current one but I don't mind having a change whether it's temporary or not. Finally, something is happening to the Card Terminal! Thank you!
    [/quote]

Card Terminal hasn't been neglected on purpose, it's just extremely time intensive
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital

All the GOCracy, cheers to wtw, the bet fucking digimon fanforum of all time!!!!

I'm going digital

Happy Second Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, WtW. All hail the regime!

Completely digital

Holy hell, has it really been two years since Greg was driven to insanity, seems like that happened not long ago. Still hilarious thinking back about it of course!

Anyways, good to see the place continue to live!

wow, been 2 years already? I may not come here much these days (which is why I am only seeing this just now >_> a few days late) but it doesn't seem like 2 years. I should probably visit here more <_<
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12