With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 16/02/17)

Red shirt

Re: Sales and Trading Feedback

Dealt again with blade trinity x, item arrived today in excellent condition.
    The power of the Chaos

Ain't got no mojo...

Received my ver 1 and 3 minis today. excellent condition and very very fast shipping. smooth transition and service above and beyond the normal seller.

thank you Blade Trinity X!
    Yes I'm one of those Crazy, Academically Masochistic, Can't get enough information, overzealous guys that's pulling off a Benign Sylar complex while balancing life,eating, sleeping and work.

Don't worry, the high pay checks and sense of purpose make up for all of it.

The Bio Majors ~Emolsifi

This review is for rianmon:

In summary, he is a legit seller.

He sold me a very rare Pendulum Progress for a relatively cheap price (much cheaper than ebay even w/ shipping). He answered all of my questions promptly and clearly.
    The package got here within 3 days!! And it was packaged nicely and had lot of protection from damage. it even had a digimon sticker on the packaging ;D

Claimed the item was brand new/never opened and that was true. I noticed that all my V-pet volumes reduced within 1-2 days but this one was still "brand new loud" so that's how I know it was new (aside from the perfect condition/no scratches).

There was one problem though. The battery contacts were loose. But i don't think there was any way he could have known that. If you order from ANYONE make sure you ask them to inspect the unit thoroughly, especially the older model v-pets that need the two LR44 batteries.

I told him about the problem and he offered a COMPLETE refund. But I got it fixed so there was no need. It was good to know that he did not have the "you bought it, too late now attitude".

It was a perfect transaction. Plus to add to his credibility he is a staff of Card Terminal.

Thanks again! ;D 8)

Ain't got no mojo...

[font=Arial]I bought a digimon v-pet version 1, JAP brown from siamyee. ^__^ He was very nice and honest, communication went quickly on msn. Price was reasonable, too :3 He explained everything through and through, very clearly. He had everything done very fast, shipped the item the next day and it was from Australia to Finland here in 6 days.

Overall he is very polite and seems honest. In my case digimon was supposed to be a new one, and so it was :3 With boxes and everything, in very mint condition. ^__^ I'm very pleased with it. Nothing to complain, thank you very much <3[/font]

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Part card trade and part card purchase from AtomicGreymon. Cards arrived fast even with the postal strike.

Completely digital

This is about AtomicGreymon!
    He was really fair about price, and he was quick with the shipping! Overall, great seller.
    I was GOING to update this to talk about my years on the board and how I spend way too much time here, but in the past year I didn't spend as much time here as I would like to in order to make it seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Py687 still beats my "score".

I'm a Maniac

I bought two original Japanese v-pets from siamyee (a version 2 and version 3), and they arrived in pristine condition. Good packing, items as described, and shipped very quickly. His communication during the transaction was also very good.

I traded a Pen X and Mini to huk1164 for a Pen Prog. The Prog got to me in about two days, works perfectly, and was packaged really well! So, I'd say great trade! Thanks huk1164! ;D

Banned

No problem! Alxoldr's shipping was at the same speed as mine, and arrived at the exact same date when my package arrived to his house. His things are actually in better condition than described, and his packaging was amazing.

Bought Pendulum 2.0 and 4.0 from siamyee but no box(despite stated as wanted pendulum 4.0 box+package only and not the digivice) and manual not arrived(forgot to include). They're so not worth the price I paid x.x
    Digimon Electronics & Manuals: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Fk&usp=sharing
    (Updated 1/17/2016)

Playing: Digimon 15th Anniversary Digivice

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast