With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 16/02/17)

Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 22/08/12)

+2 for mittenmon, item arrived.. but i dont see the free gift.. but its ok! thanks

I'm a Maniac

Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 22/08/12)

+1 for Vande. Received the cards I purchased, and finally had the time to finish going through all of them last night.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 20/09/12)

Thread updated with all the recent feedback.

Junior Commander Tamer_of_Astamon's Avatar
    Add Tamer_of_Astamon on Facebook Visit Tamer_of_Astamon's Youtube Channel Add Tamer_of_Astamon on DeviantArt

Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 20/09/12)

Today I got the KendoGarurumon Figure from Mittenmon and I love it very much!!^^

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    Leaving postive feedback for Vande, always a pleasure to deal with and a great asset over the years in collecting Digimon cards. Sorry I didn't get your messages over the break, email used for PayPal is different from the older one I use here so they were put in the spam folder by mistake, have you as a contact at both addresses so that won't happen again, something I thought I'd already done but an oversight on my part. Thanks again, can't wait to get the Secrets of the X Antibody, Digital Hazard and especially Shine Greymon Burst Mode.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    So now that we have the proper feedback system built into VB, we should use it rather than this thread. The thread will stay for archived feedback of course. It's only fair that it does! This is for any sales since the change from SMF to VB (anything before that please don't add them)

To use the system you do the following:

Click on where it says Feedback Score: (number) > Click submit feedback for (member). Simply fill in from the drop downs and boxes. If there are any problems, in the first instance post in the relevant sales/trade thread to get a resolution.

Sellers can also leave feedback with this system. I had not realised that, so this is good for sellers as well as buyers
    Last edited by Vande; 02-08-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Found a quicker way to do the feedback

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415