7-Code Appmon

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, as I pointed out in another thread, the opening of the Appmon anime seems to show us our 7-Code Appmon (in silhouette form), who will be important to the plot: Roleplaymon, Mailmon, Setmon/Tellermon, Gomimon, Medicmon, Weatherdramon, and Copypamon/Savemon. Roleplaymon and Mailmon have been confirmed through the first batch of Appmon Chips. Now, thanks to a picture uploaded to Wikimon recently, it would appear that the seven Appmon combine into another Appmon: http://wikimon.net/File:7code_pad_fill.png
Thought it was worth sharing on the forum.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something else to add here, there's also an image floating around on some chinese fansites showing the completely filled 7-code pad (maybe from some commercial? I'm not really sure where that code pad comes from from begin with...):

As you can see according to this the 7-code letters read in order form the word "MINERVA"... so maybe we'll get a "Minervamon" appmon?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wouldn't be too surprising, though given the naming conventions you'd think it'd be Athenamon. Not enough letters, I guess.

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was wondering about these 7-Code Appmon in the series after watching the recent episode. I maybe forgetting things, but does getting all 7-Code Appmon enable one to have access to Ultimate form Appmon (Depends on Tablet) or even God Appmon at some extent?

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it summons "Minerva" or whatever the Digimon you see covered up on the tablet, but maybe I'm confusing this with the 7 dragon balls and the dragon...

YukiGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With all the glowly orbs and likelihood of granting evolution, Minerva/Athenamon/whatever seems like the Appmon version of Azulongmon.

Shinoryu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's funny, next set (2.0) of chip will give us two more codes to complete it, they even uploaded already the designs on the official site and completed pad on the wiki, but we still dont have the head and chest parts haha. I wonder if it will be in the 3.0 alongside a minervamon SR chip or if they will rather release it trought two small collection like cyber arena set and the one that had chip+candy. They could also completly forget that and leave us in the blank for another 3 months, given the number of chip/appmon they still can cover lol.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Vice

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So that thing is supposed to fight Leviathan?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So that's how that looks. Leviathan is going to get ORAed by this? ...Is there only one of these or would they end up getting a new set for the pad?

prismblack91

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
maybe its like the heartcatch orchestra from precure.

Graizen

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dantemon was revealed!

It is the Digimon App that will be born of the Fusion of the 7 Codes in Digimon Universe.
They say their power can destroy the "Leviathan".
It is based on the famous Dante Alighieri in the book "The Inferno of Dante".
It will probably help defeat the "Demons" that should appear.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought it was Star Platinummon lol

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Threads merged. What's the source on the name? I don't see what it has to do with "Minerva."

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, we've known about this guy for nearly 2 weeks.

The source for 'everything' about this guy is apparently information on the AppliDrive toy, but the problem is, no one is actually showing any evidence of it. It's just been 'said' it's from it because it was posted to Wikimon with it as a source, but with the source link being blank.

It likely is mind you, but photos or something being actual evidence would help (or at the very least sourcing where the photo came from so people can double check stuff themselves.)

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice to finally have a name attached to it.
By the way the source for the new information is the is the AppliDrive toy that shows a little "cutscene" (probably when it has scanned all the 7codes), someone recorded it on twitter: https://twitter.com/ChaosGreymon/status/813730103100223489

It's kind of an unexpected name to be honest... it's not like any part of appmon has referenced his works so far (are they trying to liken the differnet layers of the internet to purgatory?) the 7code connection is at least somewhat logical though as this number is a recurring element in the Divine Comedy, the seven deadly sins being the most famous example of course, but it's far from the only one, as for example as a parallel to hell heaven itself is also divided with some system, somehow based the number seven.

The only reference to minerva I could find with a quick google search was Dante referring to a crown of olive leafs worn by one of his guides, Beatrice Portinari as "fronde di Minerva"

Also the book in question is called "The Divine Comedy". I already felt a bit this way with the Demon Lords, but now that there's an explicitly Dante based Digimon I'm now completely obligated to actually read the Divine Comedy myself (even though I'm generally critical of translations of poetry but oh well...)

...I'd also like to point out that because his power level is "only" in quintuple digits Dantemon is unlikely to be a god grade appmon, Ultimate grade seems more probable.

Last edited:

CoDL

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, it's odd that I recently read the Divine Comedy for a class I took (like Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso were the last 3 books we read in that class) and now there's a Dante Appmon. Theigno you should read it. It's a bit wordy but it's very interesting. I'm very curious to know if any of Dante's mythos (maybe the wrong word? I don't know) will be relevant to the plot.