With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Savers Flash Back (Scans)

Digimon Savers Flash Back (Scans)

Here is the 2 disk Savers CD set that came out today.

Disk 1 was BGM that hadn't been released previously.
    Disk 2 was previously released character songs, along with an acoustic/smooth version of Hirari (up until this release Hirari was the only Wada Kouji Digimon OP that did not have one).

The front cover is very 'busy', but it works well. It shows Rosemon, MirageGaogamon, and Ravemon in their Burst Modes. It also has Masaru in his outfit from the second half of the series. The version of Agumon shown is commonly referred to as his 'Burst Mode'. The background is digital code.
    http://www.db-destiny.net/SaversFlas...nt-Booklet.jpg

The back of the booklet is simply the Savers logo, over a dark background with DigiSoul squares. There also appears to be some generic energy waves, and lightning is included going into/out of the Savers logo.
    http://www.db-destiny.net/SaversFlas...ck-Booklet.jpg

The back of the case has the tracklisting for both disks over a background that seems to be made up of DigiSoul's and a teleporting/sliding effect.
    http://www.db-destiny.net/SaversFlashback-Back-Case.jpg

As a bonus, here are 2 extra things.

A large(r) version of the coverart.
    http://www.db-destiny.net/SaversFlas...klet-LARGE.jpg

[s]A 128k MP3 of Hirari ~UNPLUGGED~. Both ID3v1 and v2 tags are filled in. This was ripped with a custom method that should lead to enhanced clarity compared to an average 128k MP3 file. (Right Click and Save as/Save file)[/s]
    Go Buy the CD.

Thoughts and Opinions?

Please credit and link back to WtW (preferably this thread) if you post these scans anywhere, and please do not direct link.

PS- I'm fully aware that no doubt very quickly after I put scans of the art and covers up there will no doubt be full copies of each disk online, but I honestly believe anyone who can should order at least ONE of the disks.

Digimon is without a show, to prove it has the strength to keep going (with or without a new show) to the people in charge who make the decisions, we need people to buy the products.

I ask anyone with a spare 25 or 30 dollars who honestly is a Digimon fan to buy at least one of the three new disks from Amazon JP, CDJapan, PlayAsia, YesAsia, or any other places that either import or ship from Japan.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: Digimon Savers Flash Back (Scans plus Audio)

The entire of disc 1 i have seen out, disc 2 i know has been uploaded from the other previous stuff inc the Hirari UP.

Awesome scans ^^

I come from the net

The scans are great, thanks.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Hirari Unplugged isn't exactly what i expected but is pretty damn good.

I'm a Maniac

Great scans.
    I love Hirari Unplugged. Thanks very much ^_^
    I HAVE TO BECOME STRRRROONNNGGGERRRRR!!!

"tachidomaru kobushi wo nigiru
    tsurai hi ga atte mo
    nete okite mata waratte
    tanjun de ii darou."