With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,695 of 1695

Thread: V-Pet Fake Spotting topic

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    I think that it is the US Version 3. Defo looks legit.
    Thanks its looks nice.

Follow Amby On Twitter Add Amby on Discord Visit Amby on XBox Live
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWAC3qF...en-by=amby.exe
    Sorry I cant figure out how to directly post the photos

Numbers on the back are 73972
    Last edited by Vande; 07-17-2018 at 09:20 PM. Reason: double post merge

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel Add AguChamp on Steam
    According to this thread ( https://withthewill.net/threads/1477...tleg-digivices ), your digivice should be the real deal.

There don't appear to be any recorded direct bootlegs of the Original Digivice. The other can be identified by numbers on the back, but there doesn't
    seem to be any recorded system for your Digivice, plus the color checks out.

That said, why do you appear concerned whether or not the device is fake? I'm asking since I don't know if the Shaking Bit on the Japanese
    models differ much from the International ones (the back of your looks similar to the international mechanism).
    Shrine to the Yellow Dino destined to save man of it's sins.

Follow Amby On Twitter Add Amby on Discord Visit Amby on XBox Live
    Thank you! Iím just new to collecting Digimon and was curious! I saw something in the booklet that says LED, I thought maybe it was supposed to have lights. Itís just so beautiful it seems too good to be true, I think I would be happy with it even if it was a fake!

Hello, Im trying to figure out if a digivice i got last year is a fake or not, after being on this forum for a short bit and seeing this post its made be question some of my digivice that i have and that are coming. This one is the only one i wonder about (my v1 seems legit based on what i know and the v3 coming looks in the correct colors too, the minis also are red and grey which seem fine too). The one in question is a v3 black and white English vpet. Seems to look the part and what not (i should be able to tell while battling tomorrow with my new v1 that should be in a battle able evolution?). Either way here are some pics to help.

https://imgur.com/a/V50uR5k