With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: General Rules for What's Happening

General Rules for What's Happening

Each person at WtW can make a thread and use it to talk about whatever, what they did that day, shows they watched, games they played, things they've been thinking about, whatever.

Each person gets ONE thread, try and keep it relatively clean, and have fun. (and yes, people can reply)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net

Re: General Rules for What's Happening

Question. If no one replies, can we double-post for updates, or do we still need to edit our threads?
    Follow-up question. I'm assuming these threads will be like the artwork section, and we can revive them if we have something new to say?
    Follow-up to the follow-up. I realize that wasn't so much a question, technically, as a statement with a question mark at the end of it. My apologies for that little grammatical SNAFU.

Re: General Rules for What's Happening

Yes, you can do either, with the exception of posts made specifically to bump, or to increase your post count (staff will decide those)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.