With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Up With Marc

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: What's Up With the goc

Weather was nice and warm yesterday, now it's warm with rain! Horrible weather for trying to dry the washing!

I actually discussed this with friends who were around yesterday, and we couldn't reach a consensus...

How many Blue Men are there?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net

Uh, last I saw, there were only three. Unless they've added some more since.

they currently have 7 american shows, and 2 international shows, along with an international touring show

no way its just 3 guys
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

'fights valiantly against the mighty dying modem'

net been dying all week, new modem tomorrow, will batgoc win? tune in tomorrow to find out, same batgoc time, same batgoc channel....

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Dying modems are a pain in the ass cause you can never be quite sure when it will just go poof.

[quote author=Vande link=topic=8200.msg101971#msg101971 date=1209798494]
    Dying modems are a pain in the ass cause you can never be quite sure when it will just go poof.
    [/quote]

Mine went poof on Tuesday, I"m just that good that I've been able to get it working intermittently since then.

Modem swapped out, and he went out and replaced all the master splitters in the lockbox outside.

My Current Top 5 Animated Series (for shows still running, and not prime time comedies) In No Specific Order

Transformers Animated
    The Spectacular Spider-Man
    Bleach
    One Piece

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar

Modem problems huh?
    I remember back when me and freind where in middle school, and like wrestling. His modem was acting up so he elbow drop it, and it start to work right for a while, lol

[quote author=godofchaos link=topic=8200.msg102286#msg102286 date=1209966346]
    Transformers Animated
    The Spectacular Spider-Man
    Bleach
    One Piece
    [/quote]
    Good list though the last two I lost track of a while ago
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast