With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: What's Up With Marc

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Shouldn't be super hard to guess what I'm working on.

I'll likely use the new trial filter on this, but due to lack of cash I'm unlikely to purchase it for now when the trial runs out.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Another update on my reading list since a few people asked.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Comics, Manga, Books, and Audiobooks are included.

All stuff I plan to read/listen to relatively soon (or may have finished and plan to do again, or possibly in the middle of.)

Doesn't mean that I won't read other stuff, but yeah, this is what's on the list currently.

Feel free to ask any questions (or suggest anything if you'd like.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

There were no real issues with the most recent batch of CD scans, in fact, it went rather well.

Digimon Adventure tri. Character Song Album- Chosen Children (LE) Scan/Breakdown Thread
    Digimon Adventure tri. Character Song Album- Digimon (LE) Scan/Breakdown Thread

But....
    The booklet with the autographs/comments either had weird paper or was bound oddly (maybe both, it felt a bit odd to my hands) which caused some bleeding through of the material on the opposite side of the paper. This was true of that booklet from 'both' albums.

An example:

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Left is the raw scan, shrunken down and JPG compressed. Right is the final edit, shrunken down and JPG compressed.

Cropped out the other page from both for the example.

Also, for those interested, the scan/breakdown folder with all the files I used for the 2 Digimon Adventure tri. Character Song Album ended up as such at the end of working with everything...
    61.7 GB in 169 files

I expect more materials to scan/breakdown/archive will be arriving in the next few days.

The donations are appreciated if you can spare anything.

I still hope we will get some extra donations so I can get new filtering software which based on early tests on a trial significantly improved the final image quality (some of those tests can be seen on the prior page of this thread.)

Bouncing a number of things at the moment that should bear fruit within the next week or two for everyone.

Nabbed a few cheap Ninja Turtles comics to decompress, as the last week has been insanely stressful, and I don't expect anything resembling even a minor break until 'maybe' the middle of next week based on what I can pre-prepare.

I expect on the live podcast on Saturday I'll at least bring up a few of the items, even if they won't show up on the site until a few days after that, so if you like to know some of the goodies that might show up for you guys, I'd suggest showing up for that.

Played an hour or two of KC Munchkin earlier today, along with a handful of different versions of Donkey Kong Jr.

Tons of site stuff in the last month or so, doing my best to make sure I spend time to relax so that the site stuff and real life don't just crush me.

A bit of a teaser for what I'm working on.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Planned for Tuesday or Wednesday.

Pictures are generally done for it though.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516