With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Thread: What's Up With Marc

I went ahead and read it.

Will discuss it tomorrow.

I definately have some thoughts... But in general, thumbs up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Eesh...

Some of the software in my chain for dealing with Blu-rays is officially obsolete and not being updated anymore.

I'm looking into replacements and none of the replacements are particularly cheap.

Will look into it more after some sleep.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Grabbed one book from a sale. Wanted to grab more, but figured I shouldn't spend the money.

I still need to get new software to deal with BDs properly. Luckily there are no BDs coming out I need to deal with until tri. part 3, so hopefully I'll be able to get it before then.

The book I got..
    Image Thumbnail

The especially nice thing... they were running a TMNT sale AS the book came out, and included it in the sale.

Normal stress combined with raw heat during the day, and insane humidity at night.

Just feeling ugh in general.

I've been running this place for nearly 10 years (almost to the day tri. will be in theaters if I get specific) and in a couple days I turn 32.

Something about that seems odd.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    We are old Marc.

Amazing how we've been in the fandom for this long.. Good job not losing your sanity, Marc!

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

I'm not a big fan of JJtrek.

The only enjoyment I've been able to get out of it by and large has been the occasional comic issue from IDW.

I think the moment that most worked for me...

Image Thumbnail

If you are a Star Trek fan you will understand, and want to know more if you weren't aware this happened.

Been a bit bleh last few days.

Seems like most of the people i know are partially under the weather at the moment.

Likely going to miss out on the sale to miss the replacement I need for Blu-ray software since it ends in a few days and I just can't spend the money. Will have to figure out what to do regarding Blu-ray articles later.

Since I've been feeling under the weather I've been finishing tweaking the tablet I got for my birthday.

Image Thumbnail

Queued it to download much of my comic catalog (installed a big SD card.)

Enjoying the image quality of it for comics.

Posted my phone on Craigslist.

Within an hour or so I had my first response.

I could smell the scam it was so strong.