4th Series of Digimon Acrylic Cards Available to Pre-Order

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A number of people will be happy the wait for this wasn't long...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After an early release at Digimon Thanksgiving, the 4th series of Digimon acrylic cards can finally be pre-ordered!

Each set of these has been really popular with fans looking for something to import that includes a wide range of characters from across the franchise.

The fourth series of acrylic cards (like the previous sets) can stay as cards or have pieces pop off and combine into an acrylic stand.

The 25 characters for the fourth set are: Taichi (Adventure), Takeru (02), Yamato (tri.), Hirokazu (Tamers), Tomoki (Frontier), Izumi (Frontier), Masaru (Savers), Touma (Savers), Nene (Xros Wars), Ryouma (Hunters), Rei (Appmon), Astra (Appmon), WarGreymon, Garurumon, Tentomon, Wizarmon, Tyranomon, Guardromon, Keramon, Falcomon, Bokomon and Neemon, Shoutmon x4, Lilithmon, Impmon, and MarineAngemon.

The fourth set of acrylic cards comes in a case of 25 for 14,580 yen, is scheduled to ship this month, and is discounted slightly at CDJapan: (affiliate link)
Digimon Acrylic Cards Series 4 Pre-order

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
just wondering if these acrylic cards are only for collection purposes? Also what about the previous 3 sets? When were they released?

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
just wondering if these acrylic cards are only for collection purposes? Also what about the previous 3 sets? When were they released?
A few months back, but they are not worth it, expect to pay around 50 bucks for a single one
and they are around 3 or so inches tall, not really worth it I'd save the cash for actual figures
i only bothered with lucemon and as much as i love astra I'm not gonna shell out the cash for a flat image printed on acrylic

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if you can buy a set and sell each one for for either $6 (to break even) or $10 each, you'd make some profit. the problem is finding 24 buyers (if you plan to buy for one character)