4th Part of Digimon 15th Anniversary in April V-Jump. Update- Re:Digitize Decode 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No concrete information yet, but translations of the new V-Jump have said we will get information about the 4th part of the 15th Anniversary celebration in the April issue of V-Jump

Update- Some early scans of V-Jump have information on a 3DS game called Re:Digitize Decode.

Image Thumbnail

The game will apparently be a sequel (or expanded remake?) of Re:Digitize, but with two new stories. One involving Dorumon and X-Antibody Digimon, and another involving a Demon Lord (translations will likely help clarify, I've seen it referred to both as an expanded remake, and a sequel.)

Interestingly though... the scan doesn't seem to mention this being the 4th part of the 15th Anniversary... An oversight, or will something else be announced?

Thanks to Exiled for the scan.

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No concrete information yet, but translations of the new V-Jump have said we will get information about the 4th part of the 15th Anniversary celebration in the April issue of V-Jump.
They're teasing a teaser? Maybe this'll be big.
I do hope it is also a big one. Though personally, I'd be cautious on not to expect too much like an 8th Digimon anime coming.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No concrete information yet, but translations of the new V-Jump have said we will get information about the 4th part of the 15th Anniversary celebration in the April issue of V-Jump.
I do hope it is also a big one. Though personally, I'd be cautious on not to expect too much like an 8th Digimon anime coming.
My thinking, exactly.
Especially considering that even if it would be a new series... That doesn't mean that it is watchable, right?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
7th.

Fans can say what they want, but all of Toei and Bandai's own materials treat Hunters as more of Xros (a subtitle to be exact.)

The DVDs don't even use the Hunters subtitle, it just goes from volume 13 to volume 14.

nintenfan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Saint Seiya Omega is ending soon right? Or are they getting a second season?

It could be a movie as well.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I imagine GoC would have heard if it were a show. Anything else is believable. Perhaps another video games, since we’ve had two of those as part of the Fifteenth Anniversary celebration already.
If no announcement was made yet, he obviously would not have heard of it, if he has no insiders. In general rumors leak like one month up to six week before the official announcement of a new Anime, if it is part of a series.
I think it is very unlikely, that it will get the slot after SSΩ though, because next month would be very late for an announcement for a beginning of April series...

Not saying that it is a new series, mind you. I kinda doubt it, too.
Just saying, that it is not impossible.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
give that the last two games where not only good but games we have wanted for almost a decade and a half a new game could be very good. it could also be a show, Xros wars was rumored for like a year before it aired

nintenfan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone on another site said it could be new toys...but I don't really think they would give a heads up for that.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just to be clear, the first three parts were Hunters, Re: Digitize & Adventure PSP, right? Or was Crusaders/Collectors part?

Last edited:

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just to be clear, the first three parts were Hunters, Re: Digitize & Adventure PSP, right? Or was Crusaders/Collectors part?
..I might be mistaken, but I think the first three phases were Hunters, and then the two PSP games.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone on another site said it could be new toys...but I don't really think they would give a heads up for that.
I don’t know that we’ve ever been given an official heads-up like this for anything in Digimon. It might not be a big deal at all; it could just be something so far off, or with so little pertinent information to post, that they had nothing to put in this month’s issue except, ‘Hey, this anniversary thing is still going on, and we’ve got more stuff coming up.’

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have To agree, as much as I hate to, with goc that xw and Hunters are the sixth series. They continued episode count along with not even changing the series logo.
Anyway, back on topic. I doubt there will be a new series because it is way too soon. It's barely been a year since Hunters ended and I doubt toei would be so quick to create another series. Besides, didn't they say the leaders appearing at the end of Hunters was a part of the 15th anniversary?

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just had an idea:
Could it possible be a new V-Pet?
I mean, the Mini came out for the 10th birthday of the franchise and no "new" version since then. At least none without being connected to Xros Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.