With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748

Thread: Picture of you - what do you look like?

Add Flamon on Steam Follow Flamon on DeviantArt Visit Flamon's Youtube Channel

Ain't got no mojo...
    I can't access those pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by GlorMor View Post
    I can't access those pictures.
    A number of people continue to try to embed images from sites that aren't designed for external embedding (normally direct linking sites from social media), they end up blank for everyone but the person who posted it, since it's cached data on their computer (sometimes it's allowed for a short period but changed later during a policy change), in addition Photobucket changed it's embedding policies and people haven't switched over to more modern image hosts like imgur.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Flamon on Steam Follow Flamon on DeviantArt Visit Flamon's Youtube Channel
    Yeah, sorry. As of I think it was July 1 all of Photobucket's external hosting was disabled unless what amounts to an extorionate $500/month fee is paid. Images still remain directly linkable but no image tagging.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    I don't remember if I posted in this thread before, but here goes nothin'.

http://i.imgur.com/8TVGlpQ.jpg

Not my best pic, I know. I look like a friggin' potato, and I badly need a shave. The room where I'm sitting isn't from my house, as you can probably tell, but, for lack of a better word, my current college accommodation. Where I live is pretty far from my college, far enough to warrant flight ticket booking, in fact.

"Evil can confuse you when you're staring at it straight in the face. You can hope the face of evil will change, but it won't unless you force it to change."

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748