With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Classic Theme

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

Classic Theme

So, I am late. <insert White Rabbit quote here>

Anyway, the boss told me to post a message regarding the classic theme. <insert generic announcement here>
    So, yeah, it&#39;s up (and has been for a few days now). It isn&#39;t 100% accurate (best I could do with the limited resources available to me) and there&#39;s still a few very minor things I intend to tweak on it in the near future, but otherwise it&#39;s done. More theme options to come soon, hopefully.

Leave your message at the tone.
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: Classic Theme

*pulls on your sleeve*
    I don&#39;t see themes under Look + Layout Prefs

I'm a Maniac

Hmm, neither do i O.O They were there when i last checked. anyways, theme looked nice when i had chance to look at it ^^

Yes, no theme options here either.

BTW, I just noticed that I changed the theme a couple of days ago, but it&#39;s back to default now (and has been atleast for today).

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

(he took themes down while working on them....he aint put em back though)

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

Idiot moment #2.
    Fixed, you can now change themes. Also there&#39;s the burgeoning AI Force in there too. I can&#39;t remember how far I am with that.
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.