With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,694 of 1694

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    Just started my brand new English 20th V-Pet: Sitting with a Koromon at the moment, and the plan is to get all the way to Omegamon Alter S by raising the Agumon-Greymon line and then work my way to CereGarurumon, but we shall see. My first time with a real physical v-pet so who knows.
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

WarGreymon and BlitzGreymon are sitting pretty at 31yrs, 0 and 1 care mistake respectively.
    My pair on my Pen20th have spent a lot of time on ice, so I have no way of knowing realistically how old they are.

And I've got a DarkTyrannomon+Rasielmon on a JP original grey DM20 that I turned into a zubamon version, going for Mugendramon.
    The Greymon Kaiser (fight me.)

Current partners:
    DM20- WarGreymon + BlitzGreymon
    Pen20- Ouryumon + Dukemon

Original DigiMonk.

Today I've got 4 pets on the go, two DM20ths and two Pen20ths, both the wave 2s.

English DM20 is currently running Greymon and Flymon, who should hopefully both become MetalGreymon and MetalTyrannomon respectively.
    Japanese DM20 is running Kabuterimon and Unimon, with both having another day or two ahead of them before they evolve.
    Beelzemon Pen20 is running VenomVamdemon and Vamdemon, with Vamdemon waiting on either of the Metals from the DM20 so I can get the connection from the copymon to unlock the Yamato egg.
    Dukemon Pen20 has Rufflesimon and Pinochimon, with Rufflesimon old enough that she'll probably start dying soon and Pinochimon having a few days left having only evolved yesterday.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I got my 20th anniversary Digital Monster days ago. Im with the normal dual Agumon/Gabumon for the moment.