With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 169 of 170 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1691

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam

Currently raising Terriermon and Lopmon on my pendulum 20th. Their names are Oz and Alice. Iím raising other vpets that arenít digimon at the same time so my hands are quite full.
    Last edited by SkytheGoggleHead; 04-15-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkytheGoggleHead View Post
    Currently raising Terriermon and Lopmon on my pendulum 20th. Their names are Oz and Alice. Iím raising other vpets that arenít digimon at the same time so my hands are quite full.
    How can you raise both of them on the same device?????? Lopmon is Silver Blue Pendulum special egg! How????
    Current partners:
    LordKnightmon X (DMX White)
    WarGreymon X (DMX Black)
    UF V-Dramon and DORUgoramon (Pen. v.20th Blue)
    Imperialdramon PM and Alphamon (Pen. v.20th Black)
    Examon (V-pet v.20th)
    Omegamon (Pen. ZERO)

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    @Prince of Darkness

I followed humulos's guide on how to get all Digitama(or as far as you want to go anyway. I only wanted to unlock the silver blue eggs.) on one device. It involves opening up the pendulum though so it can be quite scary. It is pretty easy to do so long as you're SUPER careful though. I actually had no experience with any kind of circuits or opening up vpets before and I still managed to do so without damaging anything so if you want to try it or take a look on how to do it I'll put the link here. ^w^

And a small update, They grew quite a bit!:

Edit: Forgot to mention if you do try it I HIGHLY recommend pencil first. It's easy to do and to get rid of. And then after use a more permanent material for whatever fulfills your needs.
    Last edited by SkytheGoggleHead; 04-17-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I've been raising a ShineGreymon that I recently turned into Beelzebumon on my iC Burst. I was really excited when it happened because Beel is my favorite Digimon and the Burst is my favorite Digivice. Plus he Burst evolves into Lucemon Satan Mode, so there's that.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    I've been finishing up my first generations on the Digimon X Black and White. By that, I mean I'm leveling them up to the max and letting them evolve to their Super Ultimate Stages. So far, I have:

Black:
    - Alphamon
    - Diablomon X
    - Minervamon X

White:
    - Valdurmon
    - Megidramon X
    - Rafflesimon

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I'm currently raising MetalGarurumonX on the Digital Monster X White. Once he's evolved I'll back him up and start another egg.

Currently have two 20th Anniversary VPets running. The Yellow has Garurumon and the Brown has Sukamon. I'll soon be starting up each respective second egg but I am currently unsure what lines to go for next.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...

On the left English 20th vpet with Koromon and on the right 1997 Japanese vpet version 2 with Kabuterimon

Follow Amby On Twitter Add Amby on Discord Visit Amby's Youtube Channel Visit Amby on XBox Live
    V1 Agumon
    V4 Coelamon
    V5 Gizamon
    Pendulum 4.5 Togemon
    Pendulum 5.5 Clockmon

Still plotting along with the 2 Vpet 20ths. I have Omegamon Alter S on the Yellow as well as JesmonMedal and I have Durandamon and SkullGreymon on the brown pet.
    Hello.