With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1680

Thread: What are you raising right now?

ooh well done getting mastemon!
    On my pen 20th blue I'm waiting for asuraon to die (he's missed his evolution window) and raising a traited pyocomon, she's got 3 mistakes and 0 effort so we'll see what i get i suppose. its also my first time raising this egg, ive raised every other egg on the device :P

Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    ooh well done getting mastemon!
    On my pen 20th blue I'm waiting for asuraon to die (he's missed his evolution window) and raising a traited pyocomon, she's got 3 mistakes and 0 effort so we'll see what i get i suppose. its also my first time raising this egg, ive raised every other egg on the device :P
    Thanks [^^,] btw, when i show mastemon pict to my friend, he thought if mastemon is lucemon's mother. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LAN_dras View Post
    Vpet 20th Black : Double Dracomon. Need more time to evolve.
    Pendulum 20th Black : Yeah... Finally, Angewomon and LadyDevimon jogressed [^^,]. Now Mastemon in left side, and right one is Caprimon (i want to get Beelzebumon)
    Vpet 20th Black : Dynamic Duo Dragon. I wanna get Examon
    Pendulum 20th Black : Mastemon is so cool, My Caprimon evolve to Phascomon. In 6-7 hours, i hope it evolve to MadLeomon for confirming the Pendulum20th guide for 20th NSo Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by LAN_dras View Post
    Vpet 20th Black : Dynamic Duo Dragon. I wanna get Examon
    Pendulum 20th Black : Mastemon is so cool, My Caprimon evolve to Phascomon. In 6-7 hours, i hope it evolve to MadLeomon for confirming the Pendulum20th guide for 20th NSo Egg.
    Vpet20th Black : The Dynamic DuoDragon has evolve Groundramon and Wingdramon, 1 more step to Examon [^^,]
    Pendulum20th Black : After complete the Single Coliseum and get CHAMPION (plus meicoomon's egg), Mastemon died before complete the Tag Coliseum (just 2 more win to complete Orz). I replace her with NSo Egg to get Demon. Btw, Phascomon evolve to Troopmon so i will Jogress Demon with Belphemon to get Ogudomon

Vpet20th Black : when i'm sleep, groundramon has evolve but wingdramon stay still :'(
    Pendulum20th : finally get Demon, still raising impmon to get Belphemon

I get Ogudomon after waiting astamon evolve to Belphemon RM.
    in my vpet20th, dynamic duo has failed, but i will restart again to get Examon

Currently running two 20th Originals(Alphamon and Omegamon vers) and a 20th Pendulum(Blue and Silver).

Greymon and Dorugamon on the Black and Gold, Omegamon Alter-S(currently 30 days old) and Hackmon on the Omegamon ver, and Zudomon and AeroVDramon on the Pendulum.

My wife is running a Zubamon ver. Original with Omegamon Alter-S and Mugendramon, and a 20th Pendulum(Black and Silver) with Tailmon and Impmon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have a V1 and I currently have Devimon

I come from the net
    Agumon and BushiAgumon are looking good together!

In my blue pendulum20th : Gabumon
    In my PendulumX 1.0 : Kuwagamon-X

Add Kami on DeviantArt
    I am currently raising an old school v3 v-pet. My digimon is currently a Patamon, but I am aiming to get Etemon.