With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165
Results 1,641 to 1,647 of 1647

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Just started as I got my Brown 20th Yesterday,

But I currently have an Agumon & Gabumon, which I can hopefully get to BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon, so I can get Omegamon Alter-S

Although I cant seem to find any information how! I guess only time will tell!

Ain't got no mojo... dansplosion's Avatar
    I believe the requirements are the same as the original v-pets (you need to get metalmamemon to get cresgarurumon) and just have as few mistakes as possible to try and get the mega level digimon ^^ Let us know how it goes!

So I messed around with my accel digimon by levelling it up and using level reverse (from the AI battles) and I've currently got Garudamon X :3 And Angemon wasn't evolving so I reset him and aimed for devimon this time, I got devimon and currently have vamdemon/myotismon! One step closer to lucemon >:3 although does anyone know if i need 3- more battles to evolve myotismon or if the current 30 counts?

Howdy, folks. First time poster, I just got my Ver 20th yesterday! I'm raising an Agumon and Tanemon. Looking forward to getting them stronger now that I read about the D-1 tournament online.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisk View Post
    Howdy, folks. First time poster, I just got my Ver 20th yesterday! I'm raising an Agumon and Tanemon. Looking forward to getting them stronger now that I read about the D-1 tournament online.
    Welcome aboard!

--

RustTyranomon and Jesmon died, and now I'm raising Agumon and Zubamon. I regretted not keeping BlitzGreymon around for long last time so I'm aiming to get him again.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well I finally got ahold of a Ver2 pet to go along with the Ver1 I've had forever, so now maybe I can finally achieve perfect! I'm raising an Agumon in my V1 and my Gabumon just evolved to Garurumon in V2. I'm expecting my Agumon to become a Tyranomon anytime now...but my V2 has been consitantly evolving sooner? I'm a tad worried about it, but FileIsland seems to confirm this. (It says Tsunomon evolves earlier than the other BabyII forms). I just get paranoid lol.

Ain't got no mojo... dansplosion's Avatar
    despite my bad parenting of my ver. 20th during freshers at uni I managed to raise my babies to blitzgreymon and skullmammothmon! I was obviously trying for cresgarurumon but im pleased with skullmamothmon :3 Next I'm probably gonna go for hack and zubamon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Nice! Well my paranoia was for naught...I got Tyranomon...now I've just got to battle him and Garurumon until they evolve or die lol...