With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 164 of 165 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165 LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1644

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Ain't got no mojo... dansplosion's Avatar
    My after some roundabout evolving I got metealetemon to wargreymon x but sadly it died (i mean it was my birthday friday, too busy partying rather than parenting).
    I'm now on my second digimon, tyrantkabuterimon! It's 3 "years" old but surprisingly weak?? My wargreymon x made the stage 4 fights seem like a cake walk, i wasn't prepared for tyrant kabuterimon to lose as often as he has ;A;
    Also does anyone know where I could get my hands on a mini v2 or v3 for a decent price? I want a friend for my accel and something that's more portable

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    Also does anyone know where I could get my hands on a mini v2 or v3 for a decent price? I want a friend for my accel and something that's more portable
    They're quite hard to get hold of these days, in fact I don't think I've ever seen the Mini V3 for sale. The only ones I'm seeing listed on eBay are high priced V1s, and the Xros Wars Minis which are only compatible with other Xros Minis.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    They're quite hard to get hold of these days, in fact I don't think I've ever seen the Mini V3 for sale. The only ones I'm seeing listed on eBay are high priced V1s, and the Xros Wars Minis which are only compatible with other Xros Minis.
    dangit! I have my eyes on a v1 on ebay, I'll probably pick that up if i cant find anywhere else that sells minis in the next week ><

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    V1 Greymon finally gave up the ghost after 22 days. I think that's my personal best for an Adult/Champion on the V1.

On the Version 20th, Omegamon AS is still not dead and Unimon evolved into Andromon. This is the first time I've seen his sprite properly and it's reminding me more of a rabid gorilla.

Ok so I'm collecting my mini v3 tomorrow, if all is well I'll be raising a tsukaimon (its a patamon but the v3 is purple and black ) and I've raised a patamon on my accel as its training buddy!
    Quick Q though - does lucemon have the same requirements as the other final digimon on the minis? and if so does it digivolve from holydramon or piedmon?

Edit: I got my mini today! At first it made a demonic noise and was stuck on the bandai logo, it was gone after resetting though
    Last edited by dansplosion; 08-04-2017 at 06:33 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... maximusedge's Avatar
    Only managed to send out Metalgreymon and Kabuterimon for D1 before the registration closed.

Currently raising scumon and Skullgreymon.

The RustTyranomon plan is going well so far. Got Megadramon and MetalTyranomon today.

Currently raising vpet 20th and on examon route. But today I got my Digimon Accel Justice Genome and got Dagomon. Going to get pendulum x, but brand new is extremely expensive.
    Last edited by darkfent; 08-10-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Updates!
    My mini v3 refused to evolve past angemon and after a reset I'm back to a stubborn angemon
    I now have a dagomon on my accel that I used to get my angemon its 80% win rate he also saved himself from death somehow?? Guess I'm just a good tamer, even to my punching bag

Got RustTyranomon so now I'm raising the Hackmon line. I must admit that I'm a little underwhelmed by BaoHackmon's sprite design :/