With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,617 of 1617

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Banned
    Raising a Digimon V.1 does anyone know how to change batteries without getting rid of your Digimon
    Last edited by TamerDrew26; 04-26-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Holydramon on my Mini V3 had it's battery die. :/ He was pretty old, though!
    Tried raising one or two while I still had him, but they died, too. The only V-pets I have going at the moment are a Golemon on my Digimon Unlimited app, and these two little guys I just started:

(Mesutchi & Osutchi)

Currently just a Neodevimon on my pendulum progress 2, trying to get Beelzemon😈

Banned
    Hey so I'm raising my Koromon, Haru, again. My Agumon keeps dying because I over battle it, but I know in order to achieve perfect I need to have at least 20 battles at child and adult stage. What should I do?
    Last edited by TamerDrew26; 04-26-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... byakurai29's Avatar
    Add byakurai29 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by TamerDrew26 View Post
    Hey so I'm raising my Koromon, Haru, again. My Agumon keeps dying because I over battle it, but I know in order to achieve perfect I need to have at least 20 battles at child and adult stage. What should I do?
    its actually 15 battles at child and 15 battles at adult stage. bringing it up to 20 might risk death in battle

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm not raising any digimon right now as I don't currently own any. However I do have an Xros mini and limited edition Twin L+R on the way! In the mean time I'm mainly just raising Tamagotchi stuff, so a Mix, P and Akai. Really can't wait to have my digimon though!

The Tamagotchi changed! :P I have no idea what they're called though. ^^' Should be able to get the next generation off of them soon. I also started raising my Original V3 (currently just a Tokomon), and my two Accels. My Ultimate Genome is an Alphamon, and my Nature Genome (who was a Mercurimon) just died. XP He was a Spinomon who I used a level reverse on because he was already really old. Waiting for Alphamon to kick the bucket so I can start over and get two of my guys to hopefully evolve to Chaosmon.

EDIT: Started a blog with a little more detail for my V-pet raising adventures. :P
    https://tamatamer.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 04-28-2017 at 07:25 PM.