With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1633

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Ain't got no mojo... TamerDrew26's Avatar
    Raising a Digimon V.1 does anyone know how to change batteries without getting rid of your Digimon
    Last edited by TamerDrew26; 04-26-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Holydramon on my Mini V3 had it's battery die. :/ He was pretty old, though!
    Tried raising one or two while I still had him, but they died, too. The only V-pets I have going at the moment are a Golemon on my Digimon Unlimited app, and these two little guys I just started:

(Mesutchi & Osutchi)

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Currently just a Neodevimon on my pendulum progress 2, trying to get Beelzemon😈

Ain't got no mojo... TamerDrew26's Avatar
    Hey so I'm raising my Koromon, Haru, again. My Agumon keeps dying because I over battle it, but I know in order to achieve perfect I need to have at least 20 battles at child and adult stage. What should I do?
    Last edited by TamerDrew26; 04-26-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Add byakurai29 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by TamerDrew26 View Post
    Hey so I'm raising my Koromon, Haru, again. My Agumon keeps dying because I over battle it, but I know in order to achieve perfect I need to have at least 20 battles at child and adult stage. What should I do?
    its actually 15 battles at child and 15 battles at adult stage. bringing it up to 20 might risk death in battle

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm not raising any digimon right now as I don't currently own any. However I do have an Xros mini and limited edition Twin L+R on the way! In the mean time I'm mainly just raising Tamagotchi stuff, so a Mix, P and Akai. Really can't wait to have my digimon though!

The Tamagotchi changed! :P I have no idea what they're called though. ^^' Should be able to get the next generation off of them soon. I also started raising my Original V3 (currently just a Tokomon), and my two Accels. My Ultimate Genome is an Alphamon, and my Nature Genome (who was a Mercurimon) just died. XP He was a Spinomon who I used a level reverse on because he was already really old. Waiting for Alphamon to kick the bucket so I can start over and get two of my guys to hopefully evolve to Chaosmon.

EDIT: Started a blog with a little more detail for my V-pet raising adventures. :P
    https://tamatamer.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 04-28-2017 at 07:25 PM.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."

Ain't got no mojo... CaptainBanzuke's Avatar
    Follow CaptainBanzuke On Twitter
    Right now I'm raising a WereGarurumon on my Pendulum Zero - Virus Busters. Got a 73% win ratio so far, mostly using an Agumon Training Buddy to get this guy battle-ready. Waiting on a friend with a Pendulum 1.0 to raise an Ultimate so that we can Jogress, but he's falling behind so the plan is to use my Speed Mod Pendulum to raise a Champion level for him to Jogress with, then using both Ultimates to reach Mega instead of waiting for a natural Digivolution.

Can I just say that it really is fun reading what everyone is raising? One of my favorite threads on the forum...as evidenced by how much I post here. ^^'
    I've cycled through lots of pets, despite my busy schedule. I am really happy that I finally got Monzaemon (I can't help but think of him as "Teddymon" though.) on my original V1, which means I've completed the entire V1 roster! I also managed to get an Ultimate/Mega on my Pendulum 2.0--and much more quickly than I thought I would, too! Gon the Pukumon is his name. :P

I have those guys on pause for a while since I'll be going out of town, and I'm running my Mini 2.0 & 3.0 because they're lower maintenance. They're currently a Centalmon & Devimon respectively. I also have a brand new v-pet that I was really excited to get---the Arukundesu Dragon Quest Slime Virtual Pet! It's a pedometer pet, and walks like a Digivice having encounters with other monsters, but you also raise it like a regular V-pet. The goal is to explore the world, and depending on where you are, you can change into different kinds of slime. It's pretty fun so far.

Las time I posted here I had only about 3 V Pets and was raising an Omegamon X on my Pendulum X 1.0. Now I have about 12 and currently raising a Twin Limited Edition.

I was aiming to have Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon but I got a Growmon instead of the Greymon I was hoping for and he didn't even evolve further. I didn't get Gabumon either but managed to evolve Gaomon into Garurumon and all the way to his Mega form. Now I'm taking care of him and reset Growmon to try to get Wargreymon again!

On the Tamagotchi side I was running a 15th anniversary IDL for about a month but decided to give it a rest. Today I should get my IR phone so I can patch my unopened Package to English and I'll run that instead!