With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WtW Modern Theme Available

I'm a Maniac

Re: WtW Modern Theme Available

Love having the old colors back, but I have to say that the yellow font [s]looks like piss[/s] is a bit garish.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

um is it me or has this just disappeared from the forum as i was using it now it's back to default and no option available for themes

i found some old wtw stuff and gears is finishing up turning it into a new theme, he probably hit something by mistake
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

ah score it's back ^_^

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

I hit nothing by mistake, plebs. Lol.

I specificly locked the themes, for the time being, so I could introduce Ai Force into the themes available for the boards. I apologize for the inconvenience of locking them, but I prefer not having people use the 'in progress' theme while I am working on it; and if I announce it, it'll get people using it just to piss me off.
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by godofchaos
    i found some old wtw stuff and gears is finishing up turning it into a new theme, he probably hit something by mistake
    I put up a css style sheet in that other topic from one of the old board threads, I dunno if that helps or not for your colour codes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12