With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kamemon (and Evos)

Re: Kamemon (and Evos)

Quote Originally Posted by MugenSeiRyuu
    Yes, there is:

Behold the Baby Kappa !
    That is a little TOO cute. I will not be swayed. It is a being of true evil.

I come from the net

Chapumon Profile
    Lesser type Digimon that lives only in the beautiful clean, and clear water shores. Because of this it can only be seen in limited parts of the Digital World. In the majority of the day it lives on the surface of the water, and when it goes to sleep, it bends over on the surface of the water. It can sense enemy movement by the water surface, and before being found, the sensitive Digimon escapes to a safe place. It spits "Foam Shower" from its mouth, bubbles that disturb the enemy and allow it to run away.

Shawujingmon Profile
    Demon Man type Digimon that was banished from the heaven of the Digital World. A calm Digimon whose Digi Core is sealed within its neck decorations. It is said that if one were missing, it would revert to a frightening Digimon. Its attacks are "Kouyoujyou - Kamon no Jin" [Whirlpool Formation], where tornadoes of water are created by rotating the super heavy staff "Kouyoujyou" [Demon-Quelling Staff], and "Kouyoujyou - Taki no Jin" [Waterfall Formation], where it uses the staff to crush the earth and release raging streams. Also, when a battle approaches, it uses Getsugazan [Crescent Moon Slash] where it thrusts the crescent-shaped blade.

Jumbo Gamemon
    Huge Cyborg type Digimon that can sacrifice the strength of its metal shell, and discharge a powerful beam from its mouth. Its attacks are Megaton Hydro Laser, that machine-guns a water current at super high speed, and Jumbo Crater, which discharges a powerful beam that covers 360°, and creates a huge crater. Its last attack is "Jumbo Jetta/Jetter", where it accelerates, and tornadoes towards the enemy.

Profiles from Digimon Himitsu of course...

Ain't got no mojo...

Finally! Chapamon looks intersting to say the least. Now all we need is Ravemon. Anyhow , I wonder if this "horrific" form of Shaujinmon will ever be shown. It could be a mode change or a true form lik Daemon. Plus it might make Shaujinmon to Jumbogamemon seem better.

I come from the net

Digimon Battle Terminal 3 should have Ravemon in it, so I expect to see a picture of him soon.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Chapumon = cute but Orvil as already been said XD
    Shawujingmon should evolve to Neptunmon not the oversided turtle Jumbo Gamemon

Junior Commander

Interesting that Kamemon, Savers Biyomon and Falcomon all share the same Baby-1...

I come from the net

Savers Kudamon also has that Baby I.

And Agumon, Gaomon and Raramon all three share Botamon.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Lets face it many Digimon share the Same Baby I as there aint all that many of em!

I come from the net

Very true. The Absolute overkill in sharing Baby I and II forms is D-Project.

Aww, Chapumon is sooo cute...

Um, I mean, the forms are interesting. I hope we'll see that 'horrific' form of Shajuwinmon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12