With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Going to shut down the site

Ain't got no mojo...

Re: Going to shut down the site

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortured Soul
    I've only been here for a month, But I loved this site. It was the first forum I ever joined too! :'(

Erm, I just wanna say it in advance, Farewell everyone, maybe Ill see some of you on other forums.

Actually, you can see us all if you go to DATS...

http://forums.dats.us/index.php
    Not worth my time, it has no writing section. Thats why I love these forums.
    "Talk all you want, but when I say I'm going to kill you, all you can do is die."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kibbles
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortured Soul
    I've only been here for a month, But I loved this site. It was the first forum I ever joined too! :'(

Erm, I just wanna say it in advance, Farewell everyone, maybe Ill see some of you on other forums.

Actually, you can see us all if you go to DATS...

http://forums.dats.us/index.php
    Not worth my time, it has no writing section. Thats why I love these forums.
    it does, in the bathroom section, you should read the sub forums first <_<
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

Red shirt

So whats going on here, is it being shut down or not?
    Stunt

it was never said it was staying open, its just not being thrown offline ultra fast
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

dorumon_fanatic

Is the decision set in stone, or is there still a possibility of WtW&#39;s survival?

Ain't got no mojo...

So, why dont we all gather into a new forum? We can start again. We can change the name if you want. But it would be bad to end like this. We can can begin from scratch and i think everything will go fine. Why dont we just try? The new forum wont close. If it dies itself because of inactivity then let it be. But it will be only at the beginning. Day by day there will be more and more members and it will grow again like before some day. So if you want, the link is in my signature under the picture.

Well, whatever happens I&#39;m going to see it through. I&#39;ve been on these forums since the beginning back in 2002 and I&#39;ll be here til the end. Even though I&#39;ve been a lurker my entire time here and none of you have really gotten to know me, I&#39;ve gotten to know alot of you. I&#39;ve seen many members come and go but I know to always remember the good times that have taken place here.

This place has been a good part of my life these last 4 years, so it&#39;ll be sad to see it go. But that&#39;s how the world goes and life must go on. I&#39;ll find other sites to go to, like how I went from Universal Pokemon Network, then to Megchan and then to here.

It&#39;s been fun and all I can say is thank you With the Will for all the memories. You&#39;ll always hold a special place in me.

I'm going digital Lucifer Angel's Avatar

Instead of shutting it down Jita should just pass the torch to who would like to take over leader ship of the forum?

Follow SeiferA On Twitter Visit SeiferA's Youtube Channel Add SeiferA on Steam Add SeiferA on DeviantArt

new topic, site is saved, yada yada, this isn&#39;t needed no more, LOCK!

=D

edit by goc- go here http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=530.0
    -2005 Pokemon Rocks America Finalist in Dallas, TX-
    -2006 Journey Across America Participant in Houston, TX-
    -2007 PBR Gamestop Tournament Champion in San Antonio, TX-
    -2009 and 2010 Pokemon Video Game Championship Participant in Dallas, TX-

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910