3rd Digimon Vital Bracelet Short- Vital Bracelet Lab

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lot of Vital Bracelet news in the last day, and it continues with the third Vital Bracelet short, Vital Bracelet Lab.

This one features quite a bit of Palmon, along with a focus on showing off a fictionalized version of the app. Various other bits hint at Digimon we will likely be seeing soon and showing off features being added to the app soon, such as raids, etc.

It's a fun short watch.

Embeds of the two prior shorts in case you missed them...

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh we don't even have a Palmon DIM announced, weird. Maybe it's Hermit in the Jungle? Pomumon would've been everyone's guess, but Palmon makes sense too.

the baby that hatched on that VB seemed to be a Botamon (or maybe Nyokimon?) rather than Yuramon.

Anyway not that much happened in this one, I expected more. I guess it was more of a "set up" episode rather than an all out action episode. Seems all three tamers will fight BlackWarGreymon in a raid battle next episode?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a shame these videos are awesome but the vb is ehh. I used it for 2 days last month when I got mine but haven't used it since. I don't even know where it is anyway.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a shame these videos are awesome but the vb is ehh. I used it for 2 days last month when I got mine but haven't used it since. I don't even know where it is anyway.
I can understand you a little... although i'm using my everyday.
I just hope there are exciting features coming out because otherwise it will get boring in the long run just to complete your digidex.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder what evolution lines they give Palmon besides what we already know.

RoyalBrook

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can understand you a little... although i'm using my everyday.
I just hope there are exciting features coming out because otherwise it will get boring in the long run just to complete your digidex.
Well online battles should come soon, and there is just the general exercise motivation. Hopefully we do get more features as time goes on of course but I'm still just hype with what we have. I haven't been this active in years. Went from lazy old lady to workout millenial in no time at all

edit: Also dang, raid battles? Sounds cool

Last edited:

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With this eps 3, I still believe we will get the other 6 remaining Adventure: partners' Dim cards.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the baby that hatched on that VB seemed to be a Botamon (or maybe Nyokimon?) rather than Yuramon.
The hatching animation is a black blob for every egg, regardless of the baby digimon.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would the champions for Palmon be in VB, Togemon, Ponchomon, Parasaurmon, and Kuwagamon or Airdramon.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would the champions for Palmon be in VB, Togemon, Ponchomon, Parasaurmon, and Kuwagamon or Airdramon.
The ones in Agumon and Gabumon were just Digimon from recent episodes instead of thematically appropriate stuff. The dinosaur/beast theme was saved for Mad Roar/Shadow Howl.

I’d hope Kuwagamon would be saved for a Tentomon or Wormmon card though

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ones in Agumon and Gabumon were just Digimon from recent episodes instead of thematically appropriate stuff. The dinosaur/beast theme was saved for Mad Roar/Shadow Howl.

I’d hope Kuwagamon would be saved for a Tentomon or Wormmon card though
I did also thought of Sunflowmon and Veggiemon and what ultimates I know Lillymon and Pumpkinmon but what about others and the mega’s.