3D Models from Digimon Linkz (and by extension Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder)

AmEv7Fam

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No rush, but it sounds like there might be a couple more models ready.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There aren't. Current version is still 1.4.1, no new additions. I'm always keeping an eye on the Linkz server's directory structure, so I can keep myself up to date.

AmEv7Fam

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There aren't. Current version is still 1.4.1, no new additions. I'm always keeping an eye on the Linkz server's directory structure, so I can keep myself up to date.
Got it.

Sounds like Shoutmon and Gumdramon (and evos) are coming at a later time, then.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Linkz update 1.4.2, new Digimon, new Models!

Digimon Linkz Update 1.4.2 is there (well... technically it isn't since the game itself didn't update yet but the files are on the server) and this time we're getting quite a few new Digimon, including 3 that premiere in Linkz.
Version 1.4.1 already had their portraits accessible in the game's files so we knew mostly what to expect.

Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom)

...So let's go through the additon step-by-step (Click each image to see it with full size): First off, here are the three models of the new Digimon whose names are as of yet still unknown. Technically Volcanicdramon's lower form is the only actually new model since the other two use preexisting models with an alternative texture. Most newly added models have nice big textures around 1024x1024px, except the recolors, who are stuck on 512x512 like their original versions (the same is true for the last model shown in this post).

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The most complex model in this update is Susanoomon. His rig ended up a bit more screwed than usual after the extraction and some of the joint might still not be aligned 100% but I did my best to restore the skeleton's T-pose as accurately as possible. For his special attack Susanoomon comes with a nice model of his "ZERO ARMS: Orochi". It's as clunky as ever but this model provides a very good reference to study all the parts its made up of.

Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up: a batch of 4 Xros Wars Digimon coming over to Linkz from Next 0rder. For some reason Shoutmon's model looks really angry and since there are no alternative eye textures he is cursed to spend his days in a state of wrath forever. OmegaShoutmon's model is a bit awkward looking but that might just be a side effect of being OmegaShoutmon. Both Gumdramon and Arresterdramon's models ended up looking really nice.

At the end, a little surprise: The model of King Scumon from Next 0rder, however for some reason it doesn't have eyes:

I doubt they will implement the model into the game in this state so it will probably be upgraded with proper textures once some future update actually puts it into the game proper but I thought that it was funny (and creepy) enough to share it in its current state for fun.

Also, since we know Volcanidramon's name now all Digimon from the Linkz 1.4.0 update have been merged into the main archive that can be found in the opening post. The contents of this update will be included once we know the name of the three mystery Digimon added this time.

tamiacoco

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi !~Theigno
Please Can U Tell Me How to extract these material (Include digimon models & pic)?
I tried to extracted from linkz‘s APK,but all failed. totally cannot......
What software do you use? :(:(:(

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are no models stored in the apk file itself, it only provides the framework the game only downloads new Digimon models to your phone once it is necessary (when you encounter them in a battle).
So all the files are stored on the servers. The file that provides an overview over the resources is here: http://icdn.s3.api.digimonlinkz.channel.or.jp/asset/AB_DATA/ANDROID/1.4.2/AB_info.txt

Replace "AB_info.txt" with any of the file names and you will see the index of files in each category like character models, stages and thumbnails.

This is the index file for character models for example http://icdn.s3.api.digimonlinkz.channel.or.jp/asset/AB_DATA/ANDROID/1.4.2/Characters_GO.txt.
The "abpath" section tells you the path on the server where the files are stored (most of the time the same as the "*_GO.txt" files) and the rest are individual file names with stuff like crc checksums and the size in bytes. Unfortunately it never shows the name of the digimon. It also doesn't show the file extension but it's always ".unity3d", so the 35th would be here:
http://icdn.s3.api.digimonlinkz.channel.or.jp/asset/AB_DATA/ANDROID/1.4.2/Characters_034_GO.unity3d
There are multiple pieces of software that can unpack unity asset files, personally I use a program called "Unity Studio" that does a nice job of unpacking the unity3d archives in bulk.

tamiacoco

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OMG i play this game on Computer
so how do i extract from simulator?
It's hard to understand some words,Forgive me .doesn't speak english haha..
but I probably understand you saying just now
APK don' have models. so models In which folder? (┬_┬) this is so complicated

Sorcerimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can you extract models for digimon abilities, like missiles for MetalGreymon and Tankmon, darts od PicoDevimon and such...?

If you don't want to bother with it, or it's too much work, it doesn't matter.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only 2 new models today but some people have probably been looking forward to getting their hands on those.
In update 1.4.3 Linkz continues its streak of adding some very dark Digimon to the game. This time we get everyone's favourite edgy Omegamon redesigns, Omegamon Zwart D and Omegamon Alter B.
Zwart D ended up looking a bit better than Alter B since he got a higher resolution texture (really hope alter B's will be updated sometimes but that might never happen) Edit: The texures were updated in version 1.4.4!

(Click for full size)

Download the models here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uz5b5jxd6clxyy9/Linkz_Update1.4.3.zip

OMG i play this game on Computer
so how do i extract from simulator?
It's hard to understand some words,Forgive me .doesn't speak english haha..
but I probably understand you saying just now
APK don' have models. so models In which folder? (┬_┬) this is so complicated

It doesn't matter where you run the game. The game always downloads the files from the server and all you need to do is to download them with whatever browser you use. Just re-read the previous reply, I don't know how I'd make myself any clearer...

Can you extract models for digimon abilities, like missiles for MetalGreymon and Tankmon, darts od PicoDevimon and such...?

If you don't want to bother with it, or it's too much work, it doesn't matter.
Well, attack assets are kind of finicky. they come with all sorts of IK controllers splines, groups and camera data that doesn't get properly extracted but models for missiles and such should be in there somewhere... I usually don't bother with it because most Digimon do have their most prominent weapons included in their normal model, ShineGreymon has his GeogreySword, MetalGarurumon has at least one missile etc.
Well, you can find the list for the unity assets for the attacks here: http://icdn.s3.api.digimonlinkz.channel.or.jp/asset/AB_DATA/ANDROID/1.4.3/DeathblowEffects_GO.txt
...You can always try getting them out yourself.

Last edited:

Manticoremon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find a Chinese plagiarism Android game,Most models in this game are copy from Digimon Masters.Except Ebidramon Mummymon Baalmon Slash Angemon and Valkyrimon.

Sorcerimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for responding Theigno and the new models you shared!
I have never extracted model from an android game before, so I'm not at all familira with the process, but I can find many of those missile models in Digimon Adventure, so I'll just extract them as whole scenes.

I find a Chinese plagiarism Android game,Most models in this game are copy from Digimon Masters.Except Ebidramon Mummymon Baalmon Slash Angemon and Valkyrimon.
Can you extract Valkyrimon and Mummymon?

Can you show a picture of Mummymon?

Last edited:

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, I really want all those models besides Valkyrimon. What's the game called, if you know?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally I'm not too interested in models from any bootleg games. That Valkyrimon model isn't even close to the Cyber Sleuth one. Hell, it's pretty much a retextured generic caped swordsman model, they just replaced the cape with wing textures (the wings aren't even separate) the good knows for anyone owning that game is that all the models probably are in the .apk file for this one, those kind of games usually don't store their resources on dedicated servers simply because some third rate chinese ripoff developer couldn't afford the resulting traffic.

Last edited:

Sorcerimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Link doesn't work for me, but either way I can't extract models from android games... I was mostly excited for Mummymon model, because I love that digimon and it was newer released in these newer games...

P. S.
Digidestined models are stolen from Digimon Adventure PSP.

P.P.S.

I'm sorry for going off topic.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd be interested in seeing the Slash Angemon model from it, though.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was able to download it, and just judging by the file names, there's a pretty good selection of models in there that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Besides the ones Manticoremon mentioned, there's also Cockatrimon, Anomalocarimon, Tuskmon, Shellmon, Raremon, Leafmon, Minomon, Chicomon, Chibimon, Tsubumon, Pururumon, Poromon, Pokomon, and Yaamon, as well as the "human" versions of Mummymon and Archnemon. I'd try extracting them if I knew how... They're all .assetbundle files and I have no idea what to do with those. My Googling did not help me much.

Sorcerimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was able to download it, and just judging by the file names, there's a pretty good selection of models in there that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Besides the ones Manticoremon mentioned, there's also Cockatrimon, Anomalocarimon, Tuskmon, Shellmon, Raremon, Leafmon, Minomon, Chicomon, Chibimon, Tsubumon, Pururumon, Poromon, Pokomon, and Yaamon, as well as the "human" versions of Mummymon and Archnemon. I'd try extracting them if I knew how... They're all .assetbundle files and I have no idea what to do with those. My Googling did not help me much.
Can you view them with this?

http://alexsadonis.blogspot.com/2016/02/unity-assets-viewer-release-23-beta.html?m=1

P. S.
I hope Theigno doesn't mind this, and I think discussion about models from games other than Linkz shouldn't pollute his thread. Maybe make a new thread?

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I'd say you guys need to make a new thread, it has nothing to do with the topic.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The newest 1.4.4 update of Digimon Linkz is bursting (heh heh) with content, adding all 4 Burst Mode versions for the main Savers partners:

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
(Click for full size)​

..additionally it seems that some of my (technical and nitpicky) prayers have been answered, as the model for Omegamon Alter-B has been updated with better textures! The new version now comes with a main texture resolution of 1024x1024px just like Zwart D (I assume they implemented the overhauled texture from the PS4 version of Next 0rder). It should be noted that, even though the geometry remains unchanged, the previous model of Alter-B does not work with the new textures, since some of the UV coordinates have changed, so you need to download the updated model as well if you want the texture to work, which is why I included it in the update archive.

Download the Update here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zr1oje0nrebnmzx

I also took the opportunity to update the main archive in the opening post with all the models from the update that hadn't been merged yet. So all models from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 are now included there as well.

Last but not lest here's a word of caution about the burst mode models: As you probably know the burst mode Digimon have a lot of glowing effects and energy weaponry going on, which makes the models rather complicated. Instead of simple geometry and normal textures, there are a lot of specialized glowing textures. These textures are supposed to work in the specific shader setups that the unity engine uses in Digimon Linkz, so it is not something that you can simply drop in any 3D renderer and have it automatically look good. It might even be a better Idea to construct new glow shaders from scratch rather trying to reverse engineer the original engine. In order to preserve my sanity and not waste too much time I've omitted many of the shader and transparency heavy parts of the Digimon (such as ShineGreymon BM's shield and MirageGaogamon BM's weapon) in the HQ renders, but of course the model files themselves retain all the effect models and shader textures, so feel free to try and make them work.