3D Models from Digimon Linkz (and by extension Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder)

DPTronazel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If one has a mobile device, one can dump the app's data from using iMazing, use Asset Studio to export the models as FBX, and going through the files to check other things as well. Thanks to a user from TMR for sharing this in the comments.

WarGreytheAgumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello, this is not an advertisement or anything, just to let you know I've successfully got my hands on ReArise models (all the Digimons). Due to nature of it, I won't and can't tell how (I think Theigno knows and understands why.) I have a deviantart page where I share those rips, I won't share the URL here so as not to make it look like an advertisement. Thought I'd share this with fellow Digimon fans and fellow 3D model enthusiasts. So if you want me to, I can share the files here in their raw form. Mind that, armature placements of models are weird, so armatures need resizing and some dragging to set them up right. By the way, hello there. Nice to meet you, I go by the name WarGrey/WarGrey-sama/WarGreyTR around (depends if the name isn't taken already, not the most original nickname lol)!

Here are the Agumon -Bond of Courage- and HeavyLeomon as examples:

Last edited: