With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556

Thread: Your collection (pictures)

Ain't got no mojo...

Smile Digimon Collection

Sorry for poor quality and shaky video haha
    My digimon collection, let me hear your thoughts!
    I would love to see your collection as well!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Here is my collection I only started collecting shortly after getting the V20th

Im still figuring out what can connect to what (that D-3 connection menu)

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Such a nice collection! Which one is the blue device next to MetalGarurumon? I can tell it's probably from Bandai Asia, but I can't recognize it atm.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Such a nice collection! Which one is the blue device next to MetalGarurumon? I can tell it's probably from Bandai Asia, but I can't recognize it atm.
    Thank you

Its a Digimon Neo V1 They are very cheap brand new on ebay I got it for about 20

Red shirt
    Haven't posted pictures of my collection on here since 2011 or so -- now that I'm back home, I figured it was a good time to finally put together the stuff I've picked up over the past few years. I've definitely slowed down now that I've got most of the individual devices I wanted (like a Japanese D-Terminal!!!) but there's a few I'm still keeping an eye out for. While I was living in Japan, I looked for Digimon in every single recycle shop I went into (and I went into a lot) and only managed to find the DigiWindow on the first day and an overpriced v1, so I ended up doing most of my shopping on Yahoo Japan. I stopped by Mandarake when we went to the big cities, but between the price being too high and them not having anything I would really, really want, I managed to resist its temptation lol. On the other hand, having a Japanese address meant that I was able to order from Premium Bandai AS MUCH AS I WANTED so the D-Ark ver15th and card tin were two of my favorite purchases. I really wanted to grab the blue ver15th but I already had a boxed original back in the states so I didn't make it a priority -- imagine my surprise when I get a package from Chiaki J. Konaka with the whole Tamers ver15th set (red + blue + tin) as a wedding present, so those have a really special meaning for me.

EDIT: Just realized that my Neo isn't in this picture so I've probably got a few more stragglers somewhere.

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556