With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - The Series

I come from the net

Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - The Series

Yay! Brock. He's kind of a favorite character of mine. And with no blocking max in the way maybe he can finally get what he needs/deserves. A grilfriend. But the tube queen lucy had a thing for him.
    But saddly no may so no drew or no incredibly flaming halrely. If james is the flaming moltres then harley is like ho-oh. But even more flaming. (no offense but you have to admit, he does act like that)

I'm going digital

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo
    Yay! Brock. He's kind of a favorite character of mine. And with no blocking max in the way maybe he can finally get what he needs/deserves. A grilfriend. But the tube queen lucy had a thing for him.
    But saddly no may so no drew or no incredibly flaming halrely. If james is the flaming moltres then harley is like ho-oh. But even more flaming. (no offense but you have to admit, he does act like that)
    I'm sure the writers will think a character to take max's job of stopping Brock from flirting with girls. >>;
    Lalala

I'm going digital

And my opinion of the future series just dropped further. If Brock still had his breeding dream (and it was focused on), I wouldn't mind so much. But, well... when the openings portray him as desperately hitting on girls only to fail (that scene with the silhoulettes, and then Munchlax eating his flowers), then you know he's nothing but a joke. Most episosdes I just see him hitting on a girl desperately, then Max drags him off.

And they gave him water Pokemon in Hoenn?! Considering he's from Pewter, that kinda strikes me as stupid. And he's probably going to follow Ash's example and dump most/all of his evolved, useful Pokemon.

I view him as on the same level as Team Rocket, every episode he has the same gag, and that's it.

Well, who thinks Hikari's going to end up going into contests to take May's place?
    I'm just a figment of someone's imagination.

I come from the net

Brock getting a water pokemon makes more sense the a fire pokemon or a bug or a poison or any of the non-rock types he has. Because his mom likes water pokemon it makes a little sense.
    And people hope hikari will be something different then may. Maybe a misty/may cross. And people think she'll have a M name dubbed.

Ain't got no mojo...

Brock's back, huh...

Well Hikozaru can sure look forward to a nice dusty Pokeball.

I'm going digital

I don't think Hikari would end up like May and join contests and all that. She seems more like the trainer type and its nice to see Ash in a new outfit (better than his first one) Whats odd is Brock is back, and Ash doesn't seem any older at all =\

Red shirt

Ash still looks like he's 14 / 15, but as Pokémon runs over 10 Years now, he should look much older. But It's for the kids, though. Pokémon isn't realistic, they just want the main character to stay as old as he was before, so that it keeps straight to the point where children want their Ash to be. The same with Pikachu: It should be an unbeatable Pokémon now, since Ash trains it over 10 years now. But it still get it's Butt kicked. For example from Elecable, Gary's new owned Pokémon. There won't be a change in that, especially because Pokémon IS Ash & Pikachu. If Ash grows older, he would be "die"able. but since he looks as young as a 14 year yound guy (so he did years ago), his chances to DIE aren't that good. Ash won't grow older... maybe a little, but not much at all. :-\

Brock should leave. he's more than boring.

Ash get's plant type again? How boring. I'd like him to get Pocchama, but since May owned a Bird, the new girl, who also has a bike, is suppossed to earn a new bird / penguin. How boring.

I'm looking forward to play the new games, but this series got worse after the first season. it's still the same.. again and again. TR still wants Pikachu, although we're now up to season 10! How silly... :-\ But it's the same with Pikachu. They won't change it because they fear the "I don't want to watch it anymore"-syndrome.

I'm going digital

Everyone, keep in mind that we don't know how long Ash has been in this jounery. For all we know, he could have been traveling for just 1 year in the show. Real life time dosen't count.

Otherwise, The Rugrats should have been aging each year and they should already be like 14 years old (I think). Well, you know what I mean.

And I really don't get why people want Pikachu to leave. I mean, it was Ash's first Pokemon after all and they have a bond. I mean, would you abandon your dog for a new dog? Should Tai leave Agumon and pick Raramon as a parent? No.

Really, Pikachu is going to stay until Ash is gone fromt the show.
    Lalala

I'm going digital

>_>;; Oh, c'mon, D/P Anime creators...

Takeshi needs to leave, and for good, seriously. He did nothing throughout all of AG, and eversince he returned from the Orange Islands, he's been sucking like no tomorrow...

And for the love of God, drop Team Rocket, please. V_V I wish this would've happened in AG, but no, no, NO! ARG! Can we leave the bumbling idiots somewhere else? Let them follow Haruka or something!

[/rant]
    Avatar made by the DigistarDBZ! (Who else makes Kurata avatars?) ^^

I'm going digital

I do kind of find it disturbing that Ash/Satoshi hasn't aged AT ALL. I mean, it would have been nice (and a bit of fanservice on Nintendo's part) for them to have at least made him look a little older... like how Digimon is taking the next step with Savers and the more mature animation style. But anyway...

I am liking his new clothes though! And the monkey - Hikozaru? - looks cute, I'm totally picking him for my starter when I get the D/P game. ;D

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast