With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast

Thread: Favourite and Hated Pairings

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Thomas x Gaomon is my new OTP. Because it is hilarious.

I come from the net
    Pairing Mimi with Tai or Matt when shes had more evidence with Izzy or Joe. It always comes down to Taiora fans (who dont hate Matt) wanting Matt with someone on the team and Mimi is the most eligible or Sorato fans (or people who accept Sorato I guess) wanting Tai with someone on the team and again Mimi is most eligible. I dont mind and even encourage crack pairings but Michi and Mimato shippers really like to pretend there is actual evidence in show.

Incest shipping is pretty gross. Tai x Kari is the most popular but I see TK x Matt an awful lot too.

I come from the net
    They were the "attractive" characters too so you know. I never liked the Tai/Mimi idea even if I just accepted the other ship. But thanks to Tri with Izzy and of course, Meiko, everything lines up. Even if we never saw Joe or Iori's GFs. Now if only Davis had someone.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo
    Now if only Davis had someone.
    Presumably someone who really likes ramen

Quote Originally Posted by DontStopPataPata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo
    Now if only Davis had someone.
    Presumably someone who really likes ramen
    Two Ogremons.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Apparently some people ship Daisuke with Nat-chan from the CD drama (presumably in her human form)...

Can't stand Digimon x Human shipping personally.

I come from the net
    Maybe they'll throw him a bone in the next movie. It'd be nice to do that and show who Joe and Iori have. If only for a brief screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    Apparently some people ship Daisuke with Nat-chan from the CD drama (presumably in her human form)...

People ship Daisuke and Nacchan mostly because Daisuke has a very close and frankly passionate (as much as the CD Drama format allows for) relationship with her, but her being a Digital Entity does through EDIT: throw a very unhealthy wrench into things.
    Last edited by Jaybird C; 01-20-2020 at 03:33 PM.
    "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." -G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post

People ship Daisuke and Nacchan mostly because Daisuke has a very close and frankly passionate (as much as the CD Drama format allows for) relationship with her, but her being a Digital Entity does through a very unhealthy wrench into things.
    Yeah this one's not quite as egregious as other Digimon-Human ships (if you ignore the fact that she's actually a large bestial Mon in her true form), though I can definitely see why people might interpret it as possibly having romantic undertones. I still can't quite decide if the creators intended for that kind of implication, but it does at least highlight Daisuke's compassionate side which was something we saw glimpses of in the show.

Yeah this one's not quite as egregious as other Digimon-Human ships (if you ignore the fact that she's actually a large bestial Mon in her true form), though I can definitely see why people might interpret it as possibly having romantic undertones. I still can't quite decide if the creators intended for that kind of implication, but it does at least highlight Daisuke's compassionate side which was something we saw glimpses of in the show.
    There are some definite romantic undertones in the CD Drama: Daisuke is dealing with being turned down for a date by Hikari and the fact that Iori has a new girlfriend, Wallace keeps trying to flirt with Nacchan but she's clinging single-mindedly to Daisuke (except for a brief game of Operation Jealousy), and I even think Mimi's song on the CD is specifically a love song, but I'd have to go look that up to confirm it.
    "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." -G. K. Chesterton

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast